Grill Covers...WORK!!

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok so my cover has just started to rip the past month or so for roundness I'll say it lasted two years or just over that but that's far better luck than I've had with any "motorcycle" covers.

I'm going to what looks to be the next generation of the same model number off Ebay for $36.20, a bit cheaper than the old one (after tax). Hope this lasts just as long or more! :)
2015-09-29 23_47_59-Brinkmann Grill Parts Pro 82_ Premium Grill Cover 812 6097 S2 Grill Cover Ne.jpg

Serzedo

Reaction score
www.mototurismoadois.pt.vu
Don't know if you guys have Lidl around there, but they sell motorcycle covers that dont cost much (around £8,99... I paid less than 15€)... thing is they don't sell it all year.

"V"

Last edited:

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
8+ months, rain or shine, OEM and still holding up well.
View attachment 65473
Nice, if that lasts over 2 years I'd definitely consider it. It looks like a nice one.
Don't know if you guys have Lidl around there, but they sell motorcycle covers that dont cost much (around £8,99... I paid less than 15€)... thing is they don't sell it all year.

"V"
Unfortunately that seems to be only a European product, but I have my doubts they'd last any longer than all my "motorcycle" covers so far.

I guess no worries about theft either cuz who the hell wants to steal a grill/smoker Blah
Didn't think of that but yeah, that's another perk haha.

Serzedo

Reaction score
www.mototurismoadois.pt.vu
Nice, if that lasts over 2 years I'd definitely consider it. It looks like a nice one.

Unfortunately that seems to be only a European product, but I have my doubts they'd last any longer than all my "motorcycle" covers so far.

Didn't think of that but yeah, that's another perk haha.

I use mine for 6 years now and it's still pretty good. ;)

"V"

seacliff

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a Dowco Guardian cover a few years ago and lasted 2 years rain or shine. I then bought a house with a garage.. so it doesn't get much uses anymore (except during winter). It still holds together nicely and also has a lifetime warranty on it :)

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok so my cover has just started to rip the past month or so for roundness I'll say it lasted two years or just over that but that's far better luck than I've had with any "motorcycle" covers.

I'm going to what looks to be the next generation of the same model number off Ebay for $36.20, a bit cheaper than the old one (after tax). Hope this lasts just as long or more! :)
View attachment 65472
Well the a-hole went and cancelled my order after waiting forever for the cover, so I had to hit up Home Depot again (which feels better since I got it from there last time)
Paid $39.97+Tax so $42.77. I'm not sure if it's just the others fading but these are really black and are more flexible but overall the same design. Based on my original pictures in the beginning I guess they were darker and then faded to a gray from the sun bleaching them.
IMG_20151012_150926_zpsbq2u4mrg.jpg~original

I use mine for 6 years now and it's still pretty good. ;)

"V"
Wow, that's great to hear. Hopefully I get longer out of this one!

I bought a Dowco Guardian cover a few years ago and lasted 2 years rain or shine. I then bought a house with a garage.. so it doesn't get much uses anymore (except during winter). It still holds together nicely and also has a lifetime warranty on it :)
That's awesome, too bad it's not available though and too bad I already bought another Brinkmann one or I would have looked into that....oh well, we'll see in 2 years if I'll still have my chance lol

Last edited: