handlebar-need help

odette

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi!! I'm looking for a new handle bar for my FZ6(2005). i've found one on eBay but that is for Fz6 Fazer. Is it the same, or has the handle bar for the Fazer a different design?? Because it seems to me that the one for the fazer is more bented than mine.

I hope you can help!
Thanks

Any 7/8" bar will work, but you need to make sure that they will clear your tank when they are fully turned.

Hi!! I'm looking for a new handle bar for my FZ6(2005). i've found one on eBay but that is for Fz6 Fazer. Is it the same, or has the handle bar for the Fazer a different design?? Because it seems to me that the one for the fazer is more bented than mine.

I hope you can help!
Thanks

If your not sure on ebay, probably dont buy it, but I am selling my set off my 2004 fz6 which are silver. There not bent or anything. Id sell em for 25$ plus shipping. I have drag bars on my fz6. If you dont like the color you could repaint them :/ just a thought.

I hope you can help!
Thanks
Just an fyi, you have a fazer, the fz6 is a fazer.

Thanks, at last i've decided to go to a yamaha dealer and buy one there... the fact is that i' m very used to my old handlebar, which, i think is a bit straighter, and i would like to have the same design.. the old one met the ground unfortunately :-/ ....

Thanks, at last i've decided to go to a yamaha dealer and buy one there... the fact is that i' m very used to my old handlebar, which, i think is a bit straighter, and i would like to have the same design.. the old one met the ground unfortunately :-/ ....

Tell you what pay for the shipping on my stock silver 2004 fz6 handlebar and you can have them for free :)

A nice upgrade is the fz6r handlebar.

I have this bar on my 05 fz6.

Unfortunately my bike blew over while parked and bent the right portion of the bar.

The fz6r bar is still comfortable yet a bit more aggressive then the 05 bar. But still less aggressive then the fz1 bar.

Great upgrade.

Back