Handlebar opinion???

airoh69

Reaction score
Visit site
OK, the bike is fixed but the handlebar is not completely straight. it doesn't cause any instability on the bike but i prefer to change it. Any recommendations on any better one that than the original? Heard of people putting the fz1 handlebar???

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You will find hundreds of posts on this forum about the FZ1 bar (and other alternatives) if you search. Yes, FZ1 bar is a very popular, inexpensive and very good way to go.

bitchincamaro

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah - do a search. I just ordered a new Rizoma bar, grips and bar ends from PJs Parts.

Had to replace the stock handlebars because some doosher knocked my bike over while it was parked on the street overnight and bent my handlebars.

PhotoAl

Reaction score
Visit site
FZ1 bar, I'm 5' 10". Buffeting is much less, riding position is more aggressive but not like most pure sports bikes. Very easy and inexpensive although I did have one dealer quote me over $100 for the bars! Ordered for like $36 and they can be had for less.

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought some Highway Hawk drag bars which are almost stright. Guess what, I went back to the stock FZ6 bars. I cut about 1" off each end and angled them down as low as I could. Perfect for me.