Happy Fourth Of July!!!

Reaction score
Visit site
Everyone have a Happy Fourth of July! Remember that there will be an increased Police patrol for drunk, reckless and generally stupid behavior. So, be smart, be safe, and be aware, GRUMPY P.S. And you other folks that are not celebrating the holiday, the police don't take a holiday on the Fourth of July where ever you happen to be, too! So be smart, be safe, and be aware! GRUMPY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY USA

Have a great party, if you do something great share your piccys.

NELLY:thumbup:

Happy 4th everyone! Be safe and have some fun. Remember to show your patriotism!!

2635785327_850bcdc2cf_b.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY USA

Have a great party, if you do something great share your piccys.

NELLY:thumbup:

Nelly,

VERY cool of you to post up our Declaration of Independence! On the same note, I suggest folks watch "The Great Escape"... it has a humorous scene with Steve McQueen and the other Americans celebrating the 4th of July in the prison camp :rockon:

Again, thanks Nelly! :america: :uk:

hey thanks every one for giving america the big thumbs up on this 4th of july:rockon: but nobody has yet to metion the military for making this possible tell a soldier thanks we give up a lot for the freedom that we have. remember freedom isnt free

I love the 4th, I get another day of honey dos, today is clean out and level the garden shed! :eek:

Back