Hello from Oregon

Wanderingpie

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello,

I've been lurking the forums for upwards of a year now, and I think it's about time to join. I ride a Red (it's faster) 2007 FZ6 which I bought in December 2006 about 4 hours after the dealer assembled it. In other words, I knew I what I wanted and was sure to grab the first one I could! I am about 5000 miles in after a year and some months, and I love the bike. I am in Eugene, Oregon, USA.

-Andy

A year! and you just joined? the willpower is strong with this one. You must not read too well because we all know that the Blue one's are faster :thumbup: any mods as of yet? post up some pics for us andy!

Welcome and remember that they discontinued the red becuase of too many complaints that it couldn't keep up with the blue

Upon reviewing the collected pictures of me and the bike (strangely, I only have 2), I flipped a coin and landed on this:
n19704785_32495320_9348.jpg

I know, hardly no bike there! To satisfy your curiosity, it's as stock as it can get. The only mod I've purchased is a tank protector, but I just don't have the heart to slap it on. She's too good looking the way she is! I think it might take me another 10,000 miles or so before I decide it needs some changes. As of now, I'm planning on replacing my stock air filter with a K&N, but that's going to wait until the 9-10k mark on the odometer when I'm replacing it anyway.

Dont listen to all these guys........you and i know that red is faster, thats why there are plenty of blue ones at the dealers.....:Flip:

you know those blue guys are right. The blue has a top speed thats 1mph faster than the red's. The red got better handling capabilities, you know cornering and such. I guess blue is good for highway rides :eek:

Welcome Andy, Funny were both form Eugene/Springfield with 07 FZ6's and joined this forum in the same month!! Have you been to eugenesportbike.com? Its good local forum.

Hello,

I've been lurking the forums for upwards of a year now, and I think it's about time to join. I ride a Red (it's faster) 2007 FZ6 which I bought in December 2006 about 4 hours after the dealer assembled it. In other words, I knew I what I wanted and was sure to grab the first one I could! I am about 5000 miles in after a year and some months, and I love the bike. I am in Eugene, Oregon, USA.

-Andy

Welcome Andy, as you probably figured out, this site is full helpful goodness, I did...

Back