HELP at the dealer getting leo vince installed

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It's up to you. I looked up the SBK logo that was on previous LV slip ons and I can see why that rectangular one is disappointing. If the sticker can be removed without leaving marks I would remove it. That rectangular sticker is "3rd quarter profit ugly!"

thisisbenji

Reaction score
Visit site
It's the same thing, just different sticker. I really like the one that's on mine, it's more of raise emblem than it is a sticker.

Here's a pretty good photo of the one I have.
QGs8tR4.jpg

Ital

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks, I also did the CO enricher @ +19.
+24 seemed a bit rich
at least the guys at the shop thougth that even +19 was too rich, but the bike was cold when they were testing. Basically they would floor it had the engine would hesitate a bit and then rev up, on the way home as the bike had warmed up it would not bog down when I floored it. ( in neutral only)
when I got home about a couple of hours later i finally removed the db killer insert and again when the bike was somewhat cold it would bog down when I floored it... I am assuming because it was still cold, and it was a bitch to take the silencers out, they would not budge

cost me about $300 to get it installed with the co mod at the ya,aha dealer.. not too bad.. that is the price of a power comander...

BTW thisisbenji that is a sick shot!

Last edited:

Ital

Reaction score
Visit site
was finally able to take the bike to work today as weather has not really been collaborating.
WOW I love this exhaust, it sounds AMAZING!!! lol
I pulled next to a Ducati on the highway and my bike sounded so mean in comparison.
SUPER SUPER happy with my purchase and the BIKE gained NOTICEABLE power, in 6th gear the bike accelerates much faster to over 100+ MPH
very impressed with it, and it also make shifting between gears so much smoother as well. I think there is perhaps less engine breaking which makes it better for shifting.

Love it, Love it!!!