Help send us to Costa Rica! Need your votes.

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
You guys have helped me before with another contest and I hoping you can do it again.

I've just entered a photo/video contest at Stonyfield and I need your vote to win! The prize is an EcoVacation for two in Costa Rica. My photo/video entry is online now, and this link Stonyfield - Meet me in the organic section will take you right to my entry. You just need to add your vote and I'll be one step closer to winning.

My picture is the one with me holding the 2010 torch - Mike Williams

Thanks in advance for your votes! You can vote once per day so please vote everyday.

Mike

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
I would love to light it up but they cut the line and took out the fuel tank after I ran with it. I acquired a fuel tank off eBay and can get the fuel line fixed but need to figure out how to refill the tank. Will make a great barbecue lighter.

Thanks for the votes. I am starting late the leader has about 320 votes. Ends Dec 8th.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:BLAA::cheer::cheer::cheer:Rally up peeps! Help your brother win! :cheer::cheer::cheer::BLAA:

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
Thanks!

I am in 4th place leader has 331 votes I have 39 but I only started today

You can vote once per day per IP address. Click the vote button under the picture, some people are hitting the Like button by mistake and that does not count