help with codes from self diagnostc mode, please!

aldisha

Reaction score
motrips.net
Hello!
Today I use the self diagnostic mode of my FZ6 Fazer 2004. And this is the result : pressing the "select" button and have this codes:
d01:16, d03:101, d05:33, d06:63, d63:04 .
Somebody can help me? What are means this codes ?
Thank you !

YZF73

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a link to a thread detailing the fault codes listed in the service manual:

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-technical/3131-fault-codes-listed-fz6-service-manual.html

However those don't appear to be error codes, they are the measured values of various engine management system components.

d01 is the measured value for the throttle position sensor, this thread shows how to use this to diagnose a faulty TPS.

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-...iencing-poor-idle-mileage-stalls.html#post227

I'm not aware of a thread that describes what each of the channels corresponds to, but someone else may know and be able to post it up.

Hope this helps,

Yamahaboyz

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello!
Today I use the self diagnostic mode of my FZ6 Fazer 2004. And this is the result : pressing the "select" button and have this codes:
d01:16, d03:101, d05:33, d06:63, d63:04 .
Somebody can help me? What are means this codes ?
Thank you !

Oh Yeah! :welcome:

Some codes are data codes and not error codes. For example d01:16 looks like your TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) data. If you set your diagnostic mode to D01 you would be able to rotate your throttle grip and see your TPS data from closed to wide open.

Unless you research and become familiar with setting don't enter these areas. You may end up changing something you don't want to. :)