Here's to Prawns, Beer, and the big fat guy!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Merry Christmas all you Aussie forum crew. The fat guy has got his sled modded, loaded with pressie's, and full of premium 98. The prawns are on ice in the fridge. The beers are in the laundry tub.

Peace to you all as you get loaded and watch the kids go nuts with their pressie's.

Happy new year too, and may 2009 bring long, open sweepers, and nice tight cut backs on perfectly flat roads.

Let's raise he'll in 09!

:rockon:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll drink to that.

Hope everyone gets what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas, and a safe one at that.

Stay safe out there folks, and I'll see everyone in the very near future.

Time to party, and throw a couple down for "the Fat Guy in the Red Suit".

Cheers.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Shucks guys...OH!:eek: You mean Santa......lol...sorry, got my big fat guys mixed up:D.:spank:

Have a great chrissy, one and all, and may the fish and bike gods smile upon us all for the new year:rockon::thumbup:.

Cheers
Mike

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks mate :thumbup: , i'll have a cold 1 or 2 or 3 for you guy's down there in SA..... You can never tell how many rum's it'll take to satisfy the many your toasting :D...... You keep your chin up Jamie you'll be all sorted out soon enough , still no fun this time of year though :(....... To Jamie , Mike , Dave , Mick , Julian and all those ive missed , Merry Christmas to you and yours from Me and mine , may 2009 very prosperous and healthy for you all...... Stay safe over the holidays and i hope Santa brings you everything you wanted , even the dreaded socks and jocks :thumbup:...... Im off to Sydney on boxing day so i'll probably be missing in action for a few days , but i'll check in if i get a chance :D.......

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks mate :thumbup: , i'll have a cold 1 or 2 or 3 for you guy's down there in SA..... You can never tell how many rum's it'll take to satisfy the many your toasting :D...... You keep your chin up Jamie you'll be all sorted out soon enough , still no fun this time of year though :(....... To Jamie , Mike , Dave , Mick , Julian and all those ive missed , Merry Christmas to you and yours from Me and mine , may 2009 very prosperous and healthy for you all...... Stay safe over the holidays and i hope Santa brings you everything you wanted , even the dreaded socks and jocks :thumbup:...... Im off to Sydney on boxing day so i'll probably be missing in action for a few days , but i'll check in if i get a chance :D.......

which chin should I keep up, I have at least 3! :eek:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have a great chrissy, one and all, and may the fish and bike gods smile upon us all for the new year:rockon::thumbup:.

Cheers
Mike
Speaking of fishing , im off to Lake Awoonga at Easter :cheer: :D , the Barra are calling , 4 whole days of Barra Barra and more Barra , Gee life's tough in the tropics :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Speaking of fishing , im off to Lake Awoonga at Easter :cheer: :D , the Barra are calling , 4 whole days of Barra Barra and more Barra , Gee life's tough in the tropics :thumbup:

well we just have to make do with monster fresh crayfish here in SA! So there!:Flip:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cheers mates! Merry Christmas to all of you as well! I hope you all are safe and happy!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

People who fish a lake Awoonga when I can't go smell bad....LMAO:Flip::spank::D

Ahh!!!!! we have them too :Flip: , so i'll raise you a nice big fat Mangrove Jack

But they don't look like KG whiting...lol. They look like yellow fin.....lol.:eek:

Anyhow. We've got great whites and blue ring occies:Flip:...LMAO

Whyalla snapper....nuff said.:rockon:

Have a safe trip down to Sydney Humps. Darling harbour for new years?

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Heres to a great year ahead, there has been some grieve this year, but we all deserve a better year this tear. So here goes another down the hatch to all of you.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Heres to a great year ahead, there has been some grieve this year, but we all deserve a better year this tear. So here goes another down the hatch to all of you.

and here's to you Jules, thanks for bringing me a brew this Arvo, was good to see you and Deb!

:thumbup:

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Merry xmas and Happy New year to you all,sorry I couldn't get to see you Jamie and sorry I can't make the bbq and to Humps,I,m having a Barbados rum right now ;)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Merry xmas and Happy New year to you all,sorry I couldn't get to see you Jamie and sorry I can't make the bbq and to Humps,I,m having a Barbados rum right now ;)

Hey Mick, hope your having a great break from work, and am enjoying some extra time out with your family.

Have a rum for me, even if I don't drink the stuff! Take it easy.

:thumbup: