Hey all you all you South Aussie FZ6 riders, who's interested in getting together for a ride?

Yeah, looks ok to me. Although... As you go up hills, ground gets closer to clouds... Low clouds means more likely-hood of rain... Is that correct???

Umm, have you seen the weather forecast, showers predicted for the rest of the week, think today is the best shot???

OK... I'll be there. Gunna go a little early and grab some dinner...lol

:)

I'll be able to give a full report on conditions any how...lol.:thumbup:

Just rode up Shepherds Hill Road from were i can see what weather is coming in off the Coast...cloud is clearing, blue sky's coming in! :thumbup:

Wont be doing dinner before as i just had lunch....at 4.30pm...at Macca's! Lol...i really need to look at my diet when i dont have the kds!

Looking forward to a GENTLE blat tonight....will be lots of people around i reckon...if you know what i mean!

:eek:

Thanks for the ride guys.

I got my hopes up on the way back down, thinking I was doing well and keeping up, until we get to the bottom and you say your were "taking it easy"...lol

Tyre feels much better now, why did I keep the damn Dunlop for so long???

I got my hopes up on the way back down, thinking I was doing well and keeping up, until we get to the bottom and you say your were \"taking it easy\"...lol

well I am glad you like your Michelin.....don't worry you were doing just fine,followed you for a while,and was quite surprised how hard you were going on a fresh tyre!

Sitting here with mike who is cursing his rattly yammie! Not a happy camper mr Yamaha!

He may even have to go without it for a few days...he will need therapy!

My thoughts exactly :spank::spank::spank: , im starting to think im gunna have to photoshop a pic of the Hoff onto Wolf's bike :D:D

Lol.....the Hoffmobile! :eek: needs a bad perm, and lots of Reef Oil allover it!!!! :spank: I think i can see my bike shaking in fear of such grevious mods!!!!!

WOW i knew Fizzers had balls but like WOW look what the power commander has done for yours

Yep, get one now.....it gives your bike balls of Steel! :spank:

Hey Hump's, do you drive a truck for a living? If so, do you ever drive to Adelaide for work?

:thumbup:

Lol.....the Hoffmobile! :eek: needs a bad perm, and lots of Reef Oil allover it!!!! :spank: I think i can see my bike shaking in fear of such grevious mods!!!!!

Yep, get one now.....it gives your bike balls of Steel! :spank:

Hey Hump's, do you drive a truck for a living? If so, do you ever drive to Adelaide for work?

:thumbup:

LOL , im gunna have to Hoffmobile it just for a laugh..... :thumbup:

I do drive a truck for a living but im no longer doing interstate , i was down your way once a week in years gone by but after 11 years on the highway ive decided to do local work and spent more time with the family..... The company i used to work for had a depot in Regency Pk and i spent many a weekend there just sitting and twiddling my thumbs....

I got my hopes up on the way back down, thinking I was doing well and keeping up, until we get to the bottom and you say your were \"taking it easy\"...lol

Hmm, we won't mention why I stopped leading either... OK!!!!
Ok, I'm off to work... Cya's.

Hey? You were right behind us at the bottom mate. Taking it easy doesn't mean dragging the chain...lol....just a nice casual flip flop action on direction changes and nothing too serious coming out of corners or in between them:rockon: (no tickets...lol.). It's so soothing...hope my bike comes back soon:(.
+1 on the holy cow factor when you took off on a scrub in sesh with your new front:thumbup:.

Ok. We won't say a word about how you went straight down a side street instead of following the bend in the main road...lol:eek::D...oops...my delete key is not working....:spank::ban:.

My engine has a top end rattle:(. It doesn't sound serious (well, too serious) and is definitely top end. I reckon I know what it is and how they'll fix it. If it doesn't come back I'll be happy. If it does I'll be asking about the oilpump pressure again:(.

Means no bike for (hopefully) a day or 2......and I'm on leave, single, and want to go riding....I'm going to need more than therapy....Get real friendly with a duck. Toy run time again....have always missed out on it 'cause of something like this.:(

Shame you don't get down this way any more Hump. We could've caught up for a beer...lol.

Can't wait to see what you've got in store with the Hoff....lol...I think:spank::D.

Edit....I've included a pic of my bike.

Last edited:
Hehehe, Thanks Mike!!! :spank:

As for the holy cow factor, it just felt comfortable. I guess I would have covered about 100 Kms before our run, but that was mostly straight roads... And the rain yesterday morning would have washed the wax off... Right??? :rof:

Oh yeah, that "whine" I was talking about, it's definately drive-train related... I was doing 80 last night on the way to work, pulled the clutch in and it disappeared... noticed my chain needs a lube though... could that make an awful whine at 65-70Km/h and above???
Need to do some investigating.

Hehehe, Thanks Mike!!! :spank:

As for the holy cow factor, it just felt comfortable. I guess I would have covered about 100 Kms before our run, but that was mostly straight roads... And the rain yesterday morning would have washed the wax off... Right??? :rof:

Oh yeah, that \"whine\" I was talking about, it's definately drive-train related... I was doing 80 last night on the way to work, pulled the clutch in and it disappeared... noticed my chain needs a lube though... could that make an awful whine at 65-70Km/h and above???
Need to do some investigating.

I reckon if your chain is too tight, and needs lube, it may whine.....:confused:

Back