Hey all you all you South Aussie FZ6 riders, who's interested in getting together for a ride?

I reckon most of us would whine if we were too:eek:.............:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:Stop right there mouth...lol.:ban:

No danger of that with you, hey Mike! Too many years with the Sailors for that!!!!!!!! :justkidding::scared:

I can hear that soap slapping the floor sound from miles away.:eek::Flip:
Make sure you back up to the wall before soap retrieval maneuvers:spank::spank:.

Hmmmm...back to the subject at hand...weather is looking rather damp for the next few days, and am hoping the toy rn is not wet on sunday....but on Saturday, there is bike racing at Mallala....qualifying & practise for Sunday's meet.....

Might pop out for a look, if the weather is ok, if anyone is interested in popping along for the ride, will be leaving about 10am.

???

:thumbup:

hehehe, not wrong there Wolfman about the weather.
I thought we were into Summer now??? Bloody rain all night, think we've had more overnight than we had in the past 3 months???

Could make for an interesteing session at Mallala, I won't be going... still in the dog-house ... "woof woof" :rof:

:)

hehehe, not wrong there Wolfman about the weather.
I thought we were into Summer now??? Bloody rain all night, think we've had more overnight than we had in the past 3 months???

Could make for an interesteing session at Mallala, I won't be going... still in the dog-house ... \"woof woof\" :rof:

:)

This is the most rain I have seen in Adelaide for quite a while,and while it sucks for riding.....man do we need it!don't think I will be riding to mallala anytime soon in this weather!am guessing that if it gets heavier,things will start to get cancelled.

man I can't freakin ride, so I am going to get some beers on the way home and get happy.....and numb! If anyone is at a loose end at a moments notice,it's beers and movie's on the big projector screen at my joint tonight!dark knight,Indiana jones,han****, ironman,or the new x-files movie are the choices! Just an idea! :D

Pizza?...lol.
of course just to keep things rolling I'll have to come via Birdwood....although I'll be giving Lobie road a miss for a bit.....That's an awfully nasty image I've got in the front of my mind:spank::spank:...Stupid brain....:spank::spank:

Pizza?...lol.
of course just to keep things rolling I'll have to come via Birdwood....although I'll be giving Lobie road a miss for a bit.....That's an awfully nasty image I've got in the front of my mind:spank::spank:...Stupid brain....:spank::spank:

pizza? Was thinking lamb chops on the barbie! Buy pizza is good! Got a killer pizza joint up the road,in fact, there are two decent pizza joints up the road!

So do I take that as a "I'm in" from you mike?

pizza? Was thinking lamb chops on the barbie! Buy pizza is good! Got a killer pizza joint up the road,in fact, there are two decent pizza joints up the road!

So do I take that as a \"I'm in\" from you mike?

Sounds good to me mate. Come and try to cheer you up a bit:thumbup:. Nah! Just like to make you laugh with 2 fractured ribs...lol.:eek::Flip::D

Yup. I'm on holidays for another day so why the heck not?

Argh! Plan 'B' is now in effect. Just got a call. The old man has a problem with his plumbing.......No not that plumbing you devos...lol. I've got to go give him a hand to get it fixed so he can turn the water back on.

Sorry dude.:(

Argh! Plan 'B' is now in effect. Just got a call. The old man has a problem with his plumbing.......No not that plumbing you devos...lol. I've got to go give him a hand to get it fixed so he can turn the water back on.

Sorry dude.:(

all good. Go sort out ya dad.:thumbup:

Back