Hey all you all you South Aussie FZ6 riders, who's interested in getting together for a ride?

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm the same. I find myself pulling a chair up to the pc or xbox, beer on one side chips and nuts on the other.

The last time I was at a pub was back in Feb, had a night out with some members of a different forum at tha Stag.. good fun.

:)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok SA FZ6 people, it looks like my little lady is about to pop out our latest addition to the "pack", could be tonight, could be tomorrow.

So with this in mind i will be on top of the world for a few days, and what better way to celebrate than to go for a decent blat on Sunday, and i just had a look at the long range forecast for sunday....a shower or two in the morning, before it clears up in the arvo, which means i will be suiting up for a Sunday arvo ride...if anyone's up for it, let me know.

At this point, it will be me, and my TRX850 riding best buddy, we plan to check out a couple of roads we have been told about out near Mt Barker & beyond.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I aint riding anywhere today...am sleeping...so far beyond exhausted it aint funny...have slept 2 hours since Wednesday Morning, and just got home from work now (3.50am).

So in this cae, my enthusiasm is outwayed by reality! New baby has taken a lot of my time, and i have been working as per normal....maybe next Sunday, and Jules, if your offering a start from your place, i am up for it, weather permitting.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool. Hopefully the weather gets better soon, hanging to get back into riding again.

I've got another guy who wants to come riding with us too, (one of the maintenance guys at work). He just upgraded from a GPX 250 to an R6.

:)

Good, bring your mate along, then i can drug him and steal his R6 forks & brakes!

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I left work just after the second lot just in case it came again,only got stuck in something that bad once before and didn't want to do it again.
Was down near Warrnabool (spelling) and there was nowhere to hide .