Hey all you all you South Aussie FZ6 riders, who's interested in getting together for a ride?

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey stumbles and oz i thought something bad might have happened to you , when i got to jamies and you werent there. but i suppose we all have work and weather to contend with. Only joking guys we know it was the wives, again joking. Hows your kid oz are they ok. (honestly this time.)

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
sorry guys i cant upload videos they recorded in avi and i can not find how to convert them.:eek:

Hey, if we all get together next weekend, I can get each bike with my phone and upload it.
Appollo's stock, AJ and Wolfy's de-baffles, my Leo's and if trixxie's there, add a bit of staintunes to the mix...lol :thumbup:

:)

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
so you work real night shift and not arvo shift. We got home with pleanty of time for you to sleep, at least for a couple of hours, ask wolf he said he only had 2 hours sleep, and managed to keep leaving us for dead, with no fear of water on the roads. But hey honestly good on you if you can do it, but i still hate you.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok boys, Me & my TRX850 riding mate Matt met a 50 something guy at Meadows bakery last weekend, who has lived in the Adelaide Hills all his life, and has been riding for 40 years...10 years as a bike cop, and he told us about this great road near Mount Barker, Wellington Road...apparently nice and flat, nice gentle bends, and pretty much traffic free...so maybe if we go for a ride next weekend, we can do that road???

But hey, i reckon my little bub might just be born this week, so i may be on Baby duties...might be a good way to celebrate the latest addition to the Wolfman Clan!

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hows your kid oz are they ok. (honestly this time.)
Hey mate,yeah he is ok now,but saturday night and sunday he wasn't real good at all,My wife took him to the doctors on sunday morning ,just to be safe,turns out was just a bug(thank god). Thanks for asking :thumbup:

And congrats from me to on your pending bub Wolfman....btw I,m up for wetting the baby's head with a brew or 3 ;)

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey mate,yeah he is ok now,but saturday night and sunday he wasn't real good at all,My wife took him to the doctors on sunday morning ,just to be safe,turns out was just a bug(thank god). Thanks for asking :thumbup:

And congrats from me to on your pending bub Wolfman....btw I,m up for wetting the baby's head with a brew or 3 ;)

Yes i am glad to hear your boy is OK now too, kids, they keep you on your toes. :)

And as for wetting the head, i dont need an excuse for a Brew or 3, so yes maye once it happens we can get this fast growing fz6 bunch together for a quiet Ale or two...maybe a Sunday session at the Rosemont in the City to watch the Moto GP, or World Superbikes....

Or maybe we can just stop for A Beer, or maybe just two, on a ride next time after it happens...

Or option three, i would be happy to have you lot around my place one Sunday night to watch the Bikes...i have Foxtel (full coverage, live), and a projector screen....and most importantly Beer!

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As long as they sell Pale, i am there! oh, and am guessing they have the Bikes on Foxtel???

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I love Palies and I dont brew up a bad coopers draught, even if I do say so myself ,lol

Aaaargh! Good home brew, now that will sort you out! Can drink Draught, as long as it's Coopers, and not that West End toilet water!

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lol,when I first moved to Adelaide people told me dont drink west end,southwark or the water !

Oh,and my wife used to work for Coopers ........I didn't pay for beer for 4 years...including the vintage .

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well you got great advice...Southwark - Green Death as i call it, is even worse than Draught! Having said this, we are about to get hassled for this, as i reckon Aussiejules is a WE Draught drinker!