Hey all you all you South Aussie FZ6 riders, who's interested in getting together for a ride?

I'm out guys, haven't been able to sleep much, and don't think I'd be too safe on 2 wheels in this condition.
And.. apparently, I'm cooking a BBQ, something about "too hot to cook stuff inside the house".

Enjoy the ride, hope it cools off for you a bit.

:rockon:

There is a bitumen path but it doesnt lap the whole lake.

It goes from the bottom near the high school pretty straight then over a bridge into a 90 degree right in front of the lake, fast left hander and then the climb up the hill.
Nice little left again before the top as you pass the skateboard area and finish in the Cinema/Tafe car park.

Ive never raced on it....honest :D

There is a bitumen path but it doesnt lap the whole lake.

It goes from the bottom near the high school pretty straight then over a bridge into a 90 degree right in front of the lake, fast left hander and then the climb up the hill.
Nice little left again before the top as you pass the skateboard area and finish in the Cinema/Tafe car park.

Ive never raced on it....honest :D

View attachment 24524

This was what I was looking at.:rockon::D

Speaking of too hot...lol...has anyone ever noticed that Strath is usually hotter than down here when it's like this. :eek:

That's due to the fact Strath has no natural water
the so called river is fed by dams and bore water upstream, else it would dry up each year like it use too.
the only true water was the Alexandrina lake and the two Dilston dams one of which is in my back yard as Jay Jay knows as it's his favorite shooting spot lol :thumbup:

hey guys not sure were to post this so its going here.:confused:
mallala ride day is this sat 16th not sure if anyone is interested.
thinking of taking the kwaka for a blast .:D:thumbup:

Sorry for the slow response mate, but I'm hopefully picking up my leathers tomorrow which leaves me broke-ish....lol...and I'll be riding the wheels off my Animal making sure they are well and truly broken in by the end of the weekend:rockon:.

Hope you have an awesome day and keep it upright. And hopefully we can get one sorted so we can all pop along together and get some piccies and videos etc.:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

Great job on the leathers,what type did you get.
You had to get something and I was pretty sure it wasnt going to be the pallet of pavers.:thumbup:lol
There is another track day next weekend could postpone till then if there is any takers dont think the Mrs would let me blow the cash for 2 in 2 weeks.
Where are you riding on the weekend?:rockon:

Great job on the leathers,what type did you get.
You had to get something and I was pretty sure it wasnt going to be the pallet of pavers.:thumbup:lol
There is another track day next weekend could postpone till then if there is any takers dont think the Mrs would let me blow the cash for 2 in 2 weeks.
Where are you riding on the weekend?:rockon:

Well, I was looking at these....:eek:

View attachment 24578

View attachment 24579

And hoping I could get these thrown in....:thumbup:

View attachment 24580.

But they wouldn't come to the party (something about not liking village people partys).:BLAA:

So I was looking at this....:eek:

View attachment 24581

But they wouldn't throw in the doggy:confused:

So in the end I settled for.....

View attachment 24583
Rjays Speedstar Jacket
View attachment 24582

And Rjays Diablo pants
View attachment 24584

And as for when I will be riding.....I'll be picking up my leathers right after I've had some brekkie and then the riding begins:rockon:....lol.

Cheers
Mike

Last edited:
Well, I was looking at these....:eek:

View attachment 24578

View attachment 24579

And hoping I could get these thrown in....:thumbup:

View attachment 24580.

But they wouldn't come to the party (something about not liking village people partys).:BLAA:

So I was looking at this....:eek:

View attachment 24581

But they wouldn't throw in the doggy:confused:

So in the end I settled for.....

View attachment 24583
Rjays Speedstar Jacket
View attachment 24582

And Rjays Diablo pants
View attachment 24584

And as for when I will be riding.....I'll be picking up my leathers right after I've had some brekkie and then the riding begins:rockon:....lol.

Cheers
Mike

And later tonight the gay bay loitering begins!

:Flip:

Paul (CBR1000) RANG ME AND ASKED IF I WAS GOING...BUT I HAVE BEEN TOO BUSY TO GET MYSELF ORGANISED....stupid caps! sorry.

Maybe next weekend....

:thumbup:

Don't have to describe your job to me....lol.:Flip:

Although it's fight club night tonight isn't it?:eek::spank::spank::D

Now that you have your BATTLE GEAR for fight night those 4wd dont stand a chance:D

next track day is 26th I think AUSTRALIA DAY cafe racers ride day.

Wolfman is your track beast ready to kick some ass?:rockon:

Anyone up for a ride Tomoz morning???? Setting off from my joint at about 10.30am.....could meet up at Macca's at Darlington from 10.45am....Hills run, with Mikey.....and anyone else who wants to ride!

You know what to do folks!

:rockon:

Back