Hi all

Dougie

Reaction score
Visit site
:Sport:Hi guys,belter of a site you have here...
Im Dougie from Scotland and have a 2009 Fazer 600 which i inherited after gettin my other half a new Fazer 800(i prefer the 6)
hope to see you around...

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
So let me get this straight... You bought your significant other an FZ8 only to get a FZ6 in return?... Not seeing the logic here:BLAA: Why didn't you just buy the FZ6 off of the said person and let them buy the FZ8?:confused:

Dougie

Reaction score
Visit site
So let me get this straight... You bought your significant other an FZ8 only to get a FZ6 in return?... Not seeing the logic here:BLAA: Why didn't you just buy the FZ6 off of the said person and let them buy the FZ8?:confused:
Easy to answer m8,she wanted the 800,wether she bought it or i did i,d be paying for it regardless.....im happy with the FZ6,its mint condition with 5000 miles on the clock and i can insure it for peanuts,also treating your lady to a new bike has its benefits

:hug:

Dougie

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome Dougie,
What don't you like about the 8?

Nelly
Not a case of not actually liking it Nelly,i just prefer the FZ6,small details like the exhaust on the 600 appeal to me,the Fazer 8 looks great too except for its exhaust which in my opinion looks like its been nicked off an oversize scooter,other stuff like ABS brakes isnt something i,d want on a bike either.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: and congrats on getting the lady a nice ride! The 8 looks fantastic with a fairing, lucky her....:cheer:

D

Dave.TX

Welcome Dougie! Nice couple of bikes there. That's the first 8 I've seen with a fairing as they don't sell them in the States with 'em (at least not that I've seen). Welcome also to the best forum on the interwebs.

Dave