High End Touring Parts for Sale

Water Bear

Fireball
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello gents! I have for sale a few high end touring parts for the Fz6. Feel free to make me a reasonable offer on anything.

SOLD 1. Russel Day Long saddle with water proof cover (cover not pictured). It is in new condition - and I mean new. Purchased and not used even once before the winter set in. The invoice was for a touch over $800 - you can verify the price yourself over on Russel's website. Price: $500.

Saddle Picture 1
Saddle Picture 2
Saddle Picture 3

SOLD 2. Breakaway throttle lock. Used for 4-6 months and in excellent condition. Installation is bolt on. Please note that since it's made in the USA it uses some very small non-metric allen wrenches to install. Check out the Breakaway website for more information. Price: $100.

Throttle Lock Picture 1
Throttle Lock Picture 2

SOLD 3. Madstad windscreen. In excellent condition. There can be no better wind protection on an Fz6. I am 5'11" and this windscreen kept the wind off me for thousands of interstate miles. My favorite upgrade by far. Price: $175.

Madstad windscreen

4. Rox 3" bar risers in great condition. They show some wear at the clamping points, but nothing serious. Yes you can fit these on an Fz6 but you will need to reroute your control cables to do so. Also you may need longer than stock brake lines. Price: $40.

Bar Risers

5. HVMP bar end weights. Near mint condition. Price: $40.

Last edited:

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I installed a Breakaway throttle lock on a Concours years ago. Kinda a PIA to set up and get just right, but once set up, it's a REALLY nice unit.

Releases by either push of a button or tugging on the brake lever..

Locks with the push of a button as well...

Great deal too ^^

2007Fizzer

Senior rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Is this the 18" clear model? What is the measurement from the top of the aluminum plate that mounts on top of the fairing, to the top edge of the windshield - with the windshield at its highest setting? What about shipping to 17601? Thanks in advance.

mattwitt

Reaction score
Visit site
Does the backrest remove from the seat? I looked out on Russel's website and saw a couple models but nothing references that. I know the Corbin passenger backrest removes.. Thanks!

Topher

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm really interested in the breakaway. I was looking at the Kaoko but I think I want this one instead

Water Bear

Fireball
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Is this the 18" clear model? What is the measurement from the top of the aluminum plate that mounts on top of the fairing, to the top edge of the windshield - with the windshield at its highest setting? What about shipping to 17601? Thanks in advance.

It is the 20" windscreen. I e-mailed Madstad and that's what they recommended for my height, 5'11".

I'm not sure what the exact measurement is - it has both adjustable angle and height. Are you asking for vertical distance or the literal, diagonal distance from plate to screen top?

Edit: Yes it is the clear model.

Water Bear

Fireball
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Does the backrest remove from the seat? I looked out on Russel's website and saw a couple models but nothing references that. I know the Corbin passenger backrest removes.. Thanks!

Yes, the back rest removes from the seat. It stays in place very well once installed and won't move with your body.

Water Bear

Fireball
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm really interested in the breakaway. I was looking at the Kaoko but I think I want this one instead

Send me a private message. Someone already has first dibs on the breakaway. If you send me a message then I will notify you if the other sale falls through.

Water Bear

Fireball
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The Breakaway has sold. Everything else is still for sale.

There have been lots of inquiries about the Russel. Feel free to make me an offer.

Water Bear

Fireball
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Madstad windscreen still available for sale. If you care about wind protection this is the best you can get.