High Performance FZ-R6 (not FZ6R)

Is an "R" version of the FZ6 worth it? (FZ-R6)

• Yes, I'd like to see an FZ-R6 from Yamaha

Votes: 74 74.0%
  • No, I don't think it would be worth pursuing

Votes: 26 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would like the FZ-6 to have a fully adjustable suspension. Other than that, I think it's just about perfect...

John

I didn't read through this whole thread but other than the suspension the bike rocks. add a few little things and its near perfect.

but with the R6 forks, ohlins shock and a sprocket change I'd be temped to call the bike a YZF-FZ6

lol why would they need the R? why not just update the FZ6's features to that ones you guys are coming up with? Plus why not just get an FZ1? :rolleyes:

lol why would they need the R? why not just update the FZ6's features to that ones you guys are coming up with? Plus why not just get an FZ1? :rolleyes:

Because the FZ1 and the FZ6 have very different personalities if you've ridden both of them. The 6 is much more nimble feeling and tossable in corners. The 1 is an amazing bike, but I wouldn't take it over my 6 any day.

Maybe because replacing original parts with aftermarket parts is more expensive than if the stock bike came with the same parts...

-Chris

Maybe because replacing original parts with aftermarket parts is more expensive than if the stock bike came with the same parts...

-Chris

Bingo... mass production is always cheaper than doing it individually. Hence the point of things like group buys on the forum.

Back