Hope evryone is ok!

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
GRAHAM, Wash. — Three of four people riding on two motorcycles were hurt when they were hit by and SUV in Graham, police said.

Officers said an SUV heading northbound on 92nd Avenue East crossed the center line and hit two motorcycles that were heading southbound on Sunday.

A neighbor told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News a mother and son were on one bike, and a father and son were on the other.

"All of a sudden, I heard a big crunch and saw the smoke and heard a kid yelling," said neighbor Otto Ruediger.

Three of the four people on the bikes were transported to a hospital, police said.

"I just made sure everybody was coherent. The dad looked pretty beat up," said Ruediger.

Deputies said one of motorcycle riders was not hurt.

According to investigators, the driver of the SUV briefly walked away from the crash but was detained by police while they investigated the crash.

The driver and passenger in the SUV were not hurt.

Police believe that alcohol may have played a role in the crash.

outasight20

Reaction score
Visit site
Reread what I said, I never implied that they are members. Just said that hope that they're not members. Just sayin... :spank:

I understand, I didn't mean to sound like I didn't give a #$@% that people got hurt. It's just that accidents like this happen every day and it pisses me off that cagers suck at driving so much. I feel terrible for the family involved.

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
that bike is DESTROYED. I dont know that I have seen a worse pile for a bike.

sucks for them....I hope they were far away from the bike by the time it ended up looking like that.

VUU

VW gearhead
Reaction score
Visit site
Holy crap, that may be the worst tangled mess of a bike I've ever seen. Hope they pull through article thankfully didn't say anything about fatalities.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That's REAL bad - a couple a hours from here just below the Tacoma area IIRC. That sucks! Hope the Family makes a complete recovery. . .