How to edit signature??

KB2WYL

CQ CQ, DE KB2WYL
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, Loren here, KB2WYL in Northern CA. So I've become more active here on the Forums, and I have a little problem. I cannot find my "Signature" in my profile space, to edit. When I check out other members, I see that in the "About Me" tab, there is their signature. But in my own "About Me" tab, there is nothing that says "signature" to edit? I can edit my bikes, other interests, etc etc. Only thing missing is the signature field?? Makes me have to cut and paste sig every time, and also makes my posts a different format than the rest....Could anyone with access check out my profile and let me know what's up (or what I'm doing wrong?). I have checked every other part of my settings as well, nothing....

Thanks all,

Loren C.
KB2WYL
'07 FZ6. Dual headlight mod, Preload caps on the fork tubes, Racetech fork springs, Airbox mod, AIS block off, K&N filter, De-cat mid-pipe, OEM muffler gutted completely hollow with dual 2" exits, Stock header cut in half, cat's removed and welded back together, 15T front sprocket, Speedo healer, PCFC fuel control, Modified rearsets hard mounted, on/off switch solder disable, more to come!

KB2WYL

CQ CQ, DE KB2WYL
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you. Must have been a glitch on my end. I see it now, and where it is, it was not showing up before I clicked on your link. Weird. Ok, but now i typed in my sig exactly like this:

Loren C.
KB2WYL
'07 FZ6. Dual headlightt, Preload caps, Racetech springs, Airbox mod, AIS block off, K&N, De-cat mid-pipe, OEM muffler gutted completely with dual 2" exits, Stock header w/ cat's removed, 15T sprocket, Speedo healer, PCFC, Rearsets hard mounted, on/off solder disable, Statically advanced 4 deg., Givi top rack

And it says :"BB code url is not allowed"??

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You have an http link in that text, the extra 't' from 'headlight'. It's a link to a dual high low beam relay wiring harness on Amazon:
Amazon dual headlight

That's your issue, don't think html code is allowed in the signature section. Just keep it plain text.

Last edited:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You have an http link in that text, the extra 't' from 'headlight'. It's a link to a dual high low beam relay wiring harness on Amazon:
Amazon dual headlight

That's your issue, don't think html code is allowed in the signature section. Just keep it plain text.

The server makes these links. It saves him $$$$. But ya, some copy paste activities can result in grabbing things the OP never put in the original content.

Stupid phone and PC block most it.... Good eye ohendo!

KB2WYL

CQ CQ, DE KB2WYL
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks to both of you. I knew something was going on because of the blue lettering. I tried erasing a few characters and typing them again,and it seemed to get rid of it. But obviously when I posted it (or when I tried to save signature) they came back. I'll try again tonight, using completely different words. Here we are again with the computer revolt....it's like a teenager says "I'll do what I want" ha ha. Seems as though both act like they know everything, but in truth both only know what we've taught them and are so inherently flawed

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
My sig is longer but the only thing that converts to server side hyperlink is "Dual Headlights".

If buy a subscription you can post photolinks. Otherwise you have to behave....

Dropped off front wheel for a new skin at the dealership just now. I spied upon a lone 2015 FZ09 in red trim sitting there with a price tag of $7750.... it is tempting!

But the mod list is there again....

KB2WYL

CQ CQ, DE KB2WYL
Reaction score
Visit site
Success! And yeah, I understand the photolinks, thank you though. I'm not sure that I would ever want to post any?? Though I should contribute (read will contribute) to the site as much as I use it. The FZ09 is a nice looking bike, and I hear it handles well. I thought about selling the FZ6 about 6 months ago, before I started in on the latest round of mods. I'm glad I didn't. It really is a great all around bike. With most every motor operated vehicle of any kind I've ever owned, there are good points and bad points. Seems like with the FZ6 the only bad point I find is the response/use of power, and only at certain not often used rpm/gear combos. And even that gets less and less as I learn more/do more mods :)

Loren C.

Pujazuba

Testing...gnitseT
Reaction score
Visit site
I can't find any kind of a signature section!
And the link above returns this:

"Message
Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature."

What's going on! :eek:

KB2WYL

CQ CQ, DE KB2WYL
Reaction score
Visit site
Try filling out all of your info. Give a custom user title instead of just "Junior Member". And try going there manually, not clicking on that link. At top of this page click on "Settings". Then on that page, on left, you'll see "edit profile" "edit profile picture" "edit signature" etc...on the left hand side. Let us know :)

Loren

Pujazuba

Testing...gnitseT
Reaction score
Visit site
Whohoo the signature option has appeared!
Now I'm testing an HTML sig.

Aaand no. HTML banner from Fuelly doesn't work and the BB code url & img options are not allowed!
Wonder how some of you guys have managed to get the Fuelly banner into your sig!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Aaand no. HTML banner from Fuelly doesn't work and the BB code url & img options are not allowed!
Wonder how some of you guys have managed to get the Fuelly banner into your sig!

I think I may know what ther problem is. If you are what is termed a "Free member" you will have limited use as compared to "Premium and Elite members". See the chart at the following link. :)

http://www.600riders.com/forum/payments.php

Last edited: