htc desire hd phone

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Need some reviews, has anyone got any advise or reviews on this phone.
Hi mate,
bugger the thread, haven't seen you on in ages. How's it all going?

Actually Two doc's at work both have them and rave about them. There are some excellent apps for too. I really like the google voice activated translation app.
The screen is pretty good to. Non reflective and very scratch resistance.
Sadly I am holding out for a new Nokia Windows OS.
Cheers fella.

Nelly

Nelly

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
howdy, yeah there has been so much going on, since back from states had to sell bike for financial reasons, started new job , 7am to 6pm gett home eat and sleep, going throughj breast cancer with missus at moment, but all is good. Ive been looking at reviews on line and seems good phone, but the one thing every review says is the battery is absolute crap.

RacerChick621

Reaction score
Visit site
HTC is a GREAT phone!! I have the wildfire which is exactly like the desire only a bit more compact. I LOVE it. The apps are amazing and operates on the android system. I was not sure how I would like ALL touch screen but I love it!! I actually downloaded an app so I can use swype texting. I do not pick up my finger I simply run it across the letters of the word that I wish to spell and it does it for me.

I really think that you will be quite satisfied with an HTC

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
howdy, yeah there has been so much going on, since back from states had to sell bike for financial reasons, started new job , 7am to 6pm gett home eat and sleep, going throughj breast cancer with missus at moment, but all is good. Ive been looking at reviews on line and seems good phone, but the one thing every review says is the battery is absolute crap.
Well bikes come and go mate. I wish your wife and you bloody good luck with the cancer.
Take care fella.

Nelly

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Jules, that's bad news. How is she going? Thoughts are with you both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pathie02

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the HTC Desire and it's awesome, pretty big for a phone, but it's like your own handheld personal computer. If you are using it without watching videos or streaming music the battery life is amazing, start watching videos and you will want your charger handy.