HUGE Leo Vince sale!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Big thanks to cowboytk for posting it up in "mods" forum. He posted that he just ordered alu exhaust from them for $430 + 20 for shipping.
They basically have 20% off on anything.
So, I went to the site and searched for FZ6 and guess what? Carbon pipe is on HUGE sale for $454!! (retail is $699)
Called them up to make sure it was not a mistake and the guy explained to me that they're overstocked because they are no longer distributing these through dealers and they're moving them by themselves. So.. I ended up picking it up for $454 + $18 for shipping to NJ. Way too good to pass up AND it's supposed to work without modifications with my Givi top rack.
Get'em while they're hot!

https://www.leovinceusa.com/cart/pr...um=7904&RetailPrice=454.35&Notes1=&shipping=5

Azz

Angry Hornet
Elite Member
Reaction score
4zzdawg.com
Last edited:

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just got them from the same sight for $379.48 including shipping! :iconbeer:
I'm serious. I'm assuming it's the whole deal, mid pipe, cat eliminator and 2 carbon cans. I can't believe it! I'm in shock. That's about 1/2price. :iconbeer::iconbeer:

malicious439

The Technician
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm serious. I'm assuming it's the whole deal, mid pipe, cat eliminator and 2 carbon cans. I can't believe it! I'm in shock. That's about 1/2price. :iconbeer::iconbeer:

How did you get yours for that much less than the already great sale price?

Azz

Angry Hornet
Elite Member
Reaction score
4zzdawg.com

Wait whaaaat?

Do Leo's come with a cat eliminator?

F$*k me dead!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Explain, please! Are you saying you added them to cart for $454 and it took additional 20% off at checkout?!?!
If that's the case, I'm gonna have to give them a call. That's just not right, cause the guy on the phone told me 20% can't be used towards the price of the carbon exhaust.. since it was already priced down.

Last edited:

ngsm13

Reaction score
Visit site

Yes, PLEASE EXPLAIN, before I click BUY!!! :)

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How did you get yours for that much less than the already great sale price?

Yes, please tell us!

Never mine, just ordered the carbon fiber ones. 379.48 shipped! My wife's gonna kill me. The final discount will show up on the last step when you order.

Last edited:

cowboytk

Reaction score
Visit site
well im glad that i was able to help yall..the ones i actually got were the titaniums..they are discontinued..appearantly..but i like em more than the aluminums and couldnt shell out for the carbons..but definately take advantage of a hell of a deal for a wonderful piece of equipment

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Explain, please! Are you saying you added them to cart for $454 and it took additional 20% off at checkout?!?!
If that's the case, I'm gonna have to give them a call. That's just not right, cause the guy on the phone told me 20% can't be used towards the price of the carbon exhaust.. since it was already priced down.

Give them a call Erci (how is that pronounced?) I just ordered a set of Carbon for $379 shipped to MA. The web site added the 20% off at checkout, just before you hit the 'place order' button.

And thanks for the heads up...

Last edited:

Azz

Angry Hornet
Elite Member
Reaction score
4zzdawg.com
With that second 20% discount, I can get it for A$525 to oz..

Everybody stop buying them until I get my pay and order mine!

rdrManny

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, PLEASE EXPLAIN, before I click BUY!!! :)
I just tried, it works. When you add to cart it will show 454. But when you enter CC info shiiping info .. just before buy button, it will add 20%. $379 shipped to NJ.
@erci, you may have to cancel your previous order and place new order from the web.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Personally, I'll take any of the big 3, it's just which one I can get the best deal on ;)

And atm, that looks like LEOS!

I have Scorps on one bike. Love them but actually would like them to be a tiny bit quieter. I'll be putting the Leos on the second bike, currently stock. Hoping that they are, with the included silencers, midway between stock and the Scorps and that they smooth out the middle range of the throttle. If they do and I can get it turned around quick enough to know, I'll buy a second set and sell the scorps. Of course it is a week from November and you never know when the snow will fall on New England.

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
I have Scorps on one bike. Love them but actually would like them to be a tiny bit quieter. I'll be putting the Leos on the second bike, currently stock. Hoping that they are, with the included silencers, midway between stock and the Scorps and that they smooth out the middle range of the throttle. If they do and I can get it turned around quick enough to know, I'll buy a second set and sell the scorps. Of course it is a week from November and you never know when the snow will fall on New England.

sxty8goats-
I have heard the scorps are plenty loud and that is all well and good but I am sure that can get a little tiring. I have the Leo's and without the silencers they sound plenty loud too. an aggressive sound for sure. But after having them on for awhile i actually prefer them with the silencers in. They still sound nice and put out plenty of sound but you will notice they grind less on your ears. Not sure if you are wearing earplugs (I always do). Without the silencers they are loud even with earplugs in. With silencers and earplugs it sounds just right. I think you will like them