HUGE Leo Vince sale!

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
Dude, that circular disc with the holes in it will only choke the sound and performance. You have to be kidding me if you are so intent on using it. Most people just put it aside.

ngsm13

Reaction score
Visit site
Show me.......
It's at home, thrown in a leftover junk bag probably in my shipping box waiting to be tossed in the garbage...
Dude, that circular disc with the holes in it will only choke the sound and performance. You have to be kidding me if you are so intent on using it. Most people just put it aside.
nDeed.

tcmalker

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
I probably won't use it, but I paid for it so why shouldn't I get it?. Maybe I can give it to some old-timers who want to lower the noise even more.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Mine came in. Not sure if I'll even get a chance to install them before spring. I'm looking for a few extra hours this week to put the snow tires on the car.. Here's hoping for an indian summer...

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
How was I supposed to wait until the weekend to install it!!!!!

I rushed home from work. After some tools misplacement, a trip to the hardware store and some other things I finished the installation. So far this has been the biggest modification I have done to the bike.
Of course, when I finished with the installation it was dark already, so the pictures are not the best. I'll get better ones later. It was so sweet the short "test/reward" ride after the installation.

a6890b34-cb96-5eb2.jpg

a6890b34-cbc6-4dfb.jpg

a6890b34-cbf8-ae31.jpg

And now a good Scotch on the rocks!!!!
a6890b34-cc63-a7b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got mine and just finished the install. All I can say is, beautiful. Absolutely and utterly beautiful. Sound, looks everything. Will post pictures sometime soon. Thanks for all this bull**** Erci it has made me so very happy :D:D:D:thumbup:

Azz

Angry Hornet
Elite Member
Reaction score
4zzdawg.com
Screw you all and your ability to get in early! :BLAA:

Fortunately, I've found a new (cheaper but second hand) option for my own set of leos :).

Please don't find and bid on them! :eek:

cowboytk

Reaction score
Visit site
i have to say im really glad this blew up..i love my leos..im a little erked that my didnt come with the end caps..but that will be fixed soon..

CrioGeniC

Reaction score
Visit site
What the difference between the 04 - 06 and the 07 - 09 Leo Vince Exhaust's? I notice 2 different part numbers.

Well, looking at the drawings from both exhausts, it looks like the only difference is a slight change in the cat eliminator pipe. Everything else looks exactly the same.

Last edited:

600rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

The pricing is certainly tempting!

I am thinking to take the pipes home on a plane, does anyone know how much the whole thing weights? Would I need a huge luggage as well?

Thanks.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

The pricing is certainly tempting!

I am thinking to take the pipes home on a plane, does anyone know how much the whole thing weights? Would I need a huge luggage as well?

Thanks.

Carbon weighs under 11 pounds. Those are gone though. Alu should only be slightly heavier. Should be able to fit the whole box into a relatively large suitcase.