Humpy's top performance mod !!!

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Good on ya hump im sitting on 125kgs at the moment and feel like shiet. When i split from my first wife and started hunting again i got down to 95 and felt great. But got comphy again and got fatter. Do you smoke ? my whole adult life has been smoke - 95 dont smoke - 120kg up and down. Dont lapse cause what you are doing can only benfit you in every way.(Sorry about the bundy)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And it really is very very simple , its called a DIET !!! thats the answer to everything :D :BLAA: :BLAA:

Some of you may know from Facebook that I am on a 12 week weight loss challenge & so far in nearly 6 weeks I'm somewhere around the 13 kilogram or 28 pounds lighter mark :rockon: :rockon:

The bike feels much more nimble , has snappier throttle response & heaps more planted through the corner. The front end has always felt a little washy to me but now it sits rock solid & I'm much happier & confident pushing deeper under brakes & speaking of brakes , they work a bucket load better too :D :D

Gunna be up for some new riding gear soon at this rate so it WIN WIN WIN !!!
Good effort mate,
The health benifits are also priceless and Mrs Humpy gets a new Humpy (so to speak).

Neil

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And it really is very very simple , its called a DIET !!! thats the answer to everything :D :BLAA: :BLAA:

Some of you may know from Facebook that I am on a 12 week weight loss challenge & so far in nearly 6 weeks I'm somewhere around the 13 kilogram or 28 pounds lighter mark :rockon: :rockon:

The bike feels much more nimble , has snappier throttle response & heaps more planted through the corner. The front end has always felt a little washy to me but now it sits rock solid & I'm much happier & confident pushing deeper under brakes & speaking of brakes , they work a bucket load better too :D :D

Gunna be up for some new riding gear soon at this rate so it WIN WIN WIN !!!
How about a link to your FB mate?

Neil

Dan

Reaction score
Visit site
aussiejules,
I quit smoking 5 years ago. Used to smoke for 15 years. Definitely, it does not help to fight with overweight. However, it is a good excuse for smokers to keep smoking))))

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good on ya hump im sitting on 125kgs at the moment and feel like shiet. When i split from my first wife and started hunting again i got down to 95 and felt great. But got comphy again and got fatter. Do you smoke ? my whole adult life has been smoke - 95 dont smoke - 120kg up and down. Dont lapse cause what you are doing can only benfit you in every way.(Sorry about the bundy)

Thanks Jules !! I gave up smoking about 5 years ago & it did cause me to put on more weight :( but I guess being happily married & content with life is the biggest cause :thumbup: I'm kicking it ar$e now though & there will never be any going back :rockon: :rockon:

jresch10

Sarcastic American
Reaction score
Visit site
Keep up the good work! I lost 50lb (22.7 kg) last year and definitely saw a difference in bike performance. :thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Shameless thread bump :D :D :D :D !!!!

16.4 kg lighter !!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: that's 36lb for our friends that speak that language ;) ;) ;)

Im just a little bit proud :BLAA: :BLAA:

And lets not forget Mrs Humpy , she is 12kg lighter too :cheer: :cheer:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We're dieting too! Lots of salad and beautiful summer fruit. Low carb/calorie/protein through the week and a bit less strict on sat/sun.
How are you going with food? Any specific diet?

Oh, and well done to both you and Kel - 28kgs between you :steve:

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We're dieting too! Lots of salad and beautiful summer fruit. Low carb/calorie/protein through the week and a bit less strict on sat/sun.
How are you going with food? Any specific diet?

Oh, and well done to both you and Kel - 28kgs between you :steve:

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

No real specific diet but what we do eat is calorie controlled :thumbup: 1800 calories a day for me & 1500 for Kel I think it is :D

The myfitness app will help keep track of what your eating calories wise :thumbup:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No real specific diet but what we do eat is calorie controlled :thumbup: 1800 calories a day for me & 1500 for Kel I think it is :D

The myfitness app will help keep track of what your eating calories wise :thumbup:
I used your example as my motivation to sort myself out. Happy to report 4kg (8.8lb) since 8th January. Diet and exercise using Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com pal and Neil Perry Other Ireland | RunKeeper

Keep it up mate
Neil

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You are doing amazing Dan! Kel is looking gorgeous too! It's hard work being so good, when it feels so good being bad :BLAA:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Had my final weigh-in for the 12 week challenge yesterday & I lost another 1.1kg :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:....... Bringing the grand total to a MASSIVE 18.1kg :eek: :eek: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: or for our northern friends that tork funny numbers ;) 39.9lb

Damn proud of myself :D :D And my gorgeous wife with her 13.8kg loss :rockon: :rockon:

Just signed up for another 8 week challenge starting next week :)

outasight20

Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations! That is a huge accomplishment for anyone. I've dropped about ten pounds in the last month and can finally fit the 32 jeans I've had for a while. It certainly is a great feeling.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Had my final weigh-in for the 12 week challenge yesterday & I lost another 1.1kg :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:....... Bringing the grand total to a MASSIVE 18.1kg :eek: :eek: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: or for our northern friends that tork funny numbers ;) 39.9lb

Damn proud of myself :D :D And my gorgeous wife with her 13.8kg loss :rockon: :rockon:

Just signed up for another 8 week challenge starting next week :)

Well impressed :bow:

Keep up the good work Humpy :thumbup: