I have finally converted my husband....

LFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
...he is trading in his 2013 VFR 1200 (he just purchased last year) for a new 2013 FZ8. He was trying to decide between the FZ8 and FZ1 and has decided to go with the FZ8. He ordered it and should take delivery of it Thursday or Friday. It will be delivered still in the crate and the dealer said he could take pics of it being un-crated. He is pretty excited about it, and has already been shopping for the extras he's going to put on it. A FZ8 is a bit out of his norm since he has usually had a fully faired bike (usually Honda VFRs), he thinks it will be nice to not have to mess with fairings for a change, and the naked bikes have really been growing on him. There is also a pretty big weight difference between the VFR 1200 and the FZ8, which is part of his reason for the change. I'll post pics once he pics it up.

FZSexy

Reaction score
Visit site
well i think that is awesome. and despite it lower displacement it is a different sort of bike so should give equal or near equal performance, right? or might the FZ8 even surpass the Honda in that area?

whatever the case no offense to its owners and riders but that Honda is really sterile looking. much like some other Honda's. big, slab sided faring and not much more to look at or get excited about. he is going from a somewhat dull looking bike (i have never rode one) to a sleek and sexy one! should make any wife happy, right? FZ8 makes S.O. an instant badass! :rockon:

i do not understand the obsession with fully fared bikes in this country. maybe for touring and perhaps some ride in the really cold and it helps? but being able to see all the engine, hardware, frame and.....everything, is a great thing to behold on a bike when done right. especially a sport bike imo. the FZ8?

one of the best looking "nakeds" out there imo. looking forward to those pics!:popcorn: