I Heart U after Valentines Day Ride!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Valentine's Day to all of our fine members all over the world! :BLAA::hug:

Okay so the ride will be a couple of days after Valentine's Day and I hope you've gotten hearted good!

I'm looking to get a ride it this Saturday the 16th. ***Amended to Sunday the 17th*** I know it's short notice but....
weather's supposed to be decent. Partly cloudy but in the 70's.

Anza Borrego and Sunrise Highway seem like it would be nice. :)

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Same to you Cliff :thumbup:

Kel & I are riding this on Sunday , can't wait :D :rockon: :rockon:

Australian travel maps, street directory, driving directions & aerial photographs - Whereis.com

Looks like a great ride!

You know....If you blindfolded me and transported me to Oz and then un-blindfolded me I would know I was in Oz by the names of towns like Goombungee, Toolgoolawah and Toowoomba.......That and the people trying to drive head-on in my lane!!! :eek:

Have a great weekend Daniel!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like a great ride!

You know....If you blindfolded me and transported me to Oz and then un-blindfolded me I would know I was in Oz by the names of towns like Goombungee, Toolgoolawah and Toowoomba.......That and the people trying to drive head-on in my lane!!! :eek:

Have a great weekend Daniel!

We have great names dont we :D

Similar to the USA's Mississippi we have places like Wolloomooloo , Woolloongabba or Lake Cadibarrawirracanna just to try out your tongue muscles... And speaking of muscles , Muswellbrook tricks a few Aussies & then there is the famous Canowindra pronounced Ken-noun-dra :BLAA:

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
If I could I would be there! My sweetheart and I will be on the Hippo Saturday riding Hwy 49 to Jackson Ca for lunch with some FJR type peeps.

Temps close to 70 here too, not too bad for Feb. in Northern Ca.

ba4x

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in!!! I was waiting for someone to start the thread for this weekend! :rockon:

Someday we should do a multi-day ride. Tents, motels, nation parks, hundreds of miles? It'd be great.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Crap! Gotta babysit on Saturday =/

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Red Wasp (Doug) may be in our neighborhood like this coming Weds. Thursday area. We're trying to get a meeting, ride and lunch in Borrego.
Can you swing it? :)

Also maybe we could move it to Sunday?

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Red Wasp (Doug) may be in our neighborhood like this coming Weds. Thursday area. We're trying to get a meeting, ride and lunch in Borrego.
Can you swing it? :)

Also maybe we could move it to Sunday?

Sunday, I think I can swing. I'll know tomorrow. Let me know if it's Wed. or Thurs. and I'll see if I can take a day off!!

Also, I had a beer with Barrett tonight, he's moving to NY soon for a new job, but wants to ride with us one more time, he will rent a Duck. I'll keep on him and see which weekend he will do it.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in!!! I was waiting for someone to start the thread for this weekend! :rockon:

Someday we should do a multi-day ride. Tents, motels, nation parks, hundreds of miles? It'd be great.

I can't make but I'll be thinking of ya, have fun:thumbup::D

Jerry

Sunday, I think I can swing. I'll know tomorrow. Let me know if it's Wed. or Thurs. and I'll see if I can take a day off!!

Also, I had a beer with Barrett tonight, he's moving to NY soon for a new job, but wants to ride with us one more time, he will rent a Duck. I'll keep on him and see which weekend he will do it.

Bryan- Tell Barrett to get with us! It would be good to see him! :)

Maybe we can do this on Sunday? Jerry? Nick?

Jerry- check out my post about Doug coming down Weds. or Thurs. maybe you can come out then? Tell Mo' this is "The Desert Patrol" and it is a question of Nt'l Security......
Wait a minute...Lisa just said it's more like "The Dessert Patrol!" Hmmmm Apple Pie!!!!

ba4x

Reaction score
Visit site
Sunday would work for me too :thumbup:

(unless I end up in the middle of Arizona on some epic motorcycle journey... possible)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Who's signed up for tomorrow Sunday?
Who's showing up will determine meeting spots.

Desert Patrol mount up! :BLAA:

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:rolleyes:

Unfortunately, I won't be able to patrol the desert with you hoons this weekend. :( Too much BS going on...I thought I might be able to sneak in Sunday, with no luck. I'm still working on trying to get Wed or Thurs off next week.

It will be perfect weather too. You guys ride safe! :rockon: