"I now pronounce you Chuck & Larry" Review

J

jsteinb95

This movie was pretty funny. Two thumbs up.

There are naked dudes in it and (almost) naked chicks.
It is the gayest movie I have ever seen. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wrightme43

Generally a review stating this is the gayest movie I have ever seen will not help me to go and see it. Just saying.

LOL

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Generally a review stating this is the gayest movie I have ever seen will not help me to go and see it. Just saying.

LOL

Nor "Naked dudes"

The almost naked chicks might entice me since i know who is in that movie and i would not mind seeing her "almost" naked :rockon:

J

jsteinb95

well....that's what the movie's all about is gays. Danny liked it, does that make it better?

J

jsteinb95

Yeah well Danny also got spoilt rotten by you this X-mas. So your in his good books, until the new year any way lol.

what??? spoiled rotten? All I did was buy him the helicopter and an MP4 player, well.....and a little helicopter because he broke the first one. :thumbup:

J

jsteinb95

I wouldn't call it spoiled, I just do everything possible to keep him entertained. :thumbup:

J

jsteinb95

J I'm just pulling your leg. Danny works hard as do you so he is worth it.

lol.....ok.....yes, he works very hard and I appreciate everything he does. I have to reward him somehow. ;)

J

jsteinb95

Now if you ever need to adopt a husband, PM me for all of my gift requiements lol.

lol.....just tell your wife.

and like I said before, if I had a butt load of money I would've bought everybody on the forum something for christmas. ;)

W

wrightme43

Just in case you come into a bunch, I want a Taser, and a pet hippy.