I'm still planning on going streetfighter...

OKstate311

Gettin' Fizzy wit it
Reaction score
myspace.com
...even though I went with the "wee"strom instead of the Fizzer.

Has anyone seen a naked one before? I found this picture, think it could be pretty sweet.

Khancoban071.jpg

Here's another one, probably a little more realistic for my DIY aspirations.

229826981-L.jpg

I'll probably go ahead and keep her stocked up for the fall just so I can get to know her before I get her naked... :eek:

Then save up some cash and do some serious work over the winter! I'll keep you guys informed.

It is if you don't have the aftermarket parts available without significant modding on your part. ;)

Well it's kind of interesting, as there's not much aftermarket stuff out there for the V-Strom. However, it's a close cousin to the SV650 so a lot of the parts for that bike will fit the V-Strom with a little custom fab'ing and some elbow grease!

i have not seen a naked wee strom, and from those pics, i personally don;t like it, looks too tall in the front, try to find something that drops the light down a bit.

+1 I don`t think that bike will fit a streetfighter look very well without some major changes... but it has to look good to you, so go for what will make you happy and good luck! :rockon:

I definitely agree about lowering the front. The front wheel is actually larger than the back wheel, so the first thing I'll do is take the front wheel down a couple inches to match the back. And yes, the light/mini-fairing I put on will be much much lower than those two pics.

That first pic makes the bike look kinda horse-like, no? :D

what sizes are the rims front and rear? I didn't realize that they were different, that could help a lot by evening them out

Back