In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month

I thought that using Pinky as my Avatar was quite appropriate, seeming as the bike was used as a fund raising tool for the Breast Cancer Foundation in Australia in the FZ6 Cup...hence why the bike was painted pink!

Also, at the club night i run, we are having the Flashdance Charity Ball - Pink Party!

A percentage of each persons entrance fee into the Club, donation cans on the counter, merch for sale, etc, etc...everyone dressed in pink!

This, and Prostate cancer, are a blight on society today...everyone should do what they can to help the fight towards a cure, etc..

:thumbup:

I thought that using Pinky as my Avatar was quite appropriate, seeming as the bike was used as a fund raising tool for the Breast Cancer Foundation in Australia in the FZ6 Cup...hence why the bike was painted pink!

Also, at the club night i run, we are having the Flashdance Charity Ball - Pink Party!

A percentage of each persons entrance fee into the Club, donation cans on the counter, merch for sale, etc, etc...everyone dressed in pink!

This, and Prostate cancer, are a blight on society today...everyone should do what they can to help the fight towards a cure, etc..

:thumbup:

This sounds a great way to raise money wolfie :thumbup:

Cancer research requires a lot of money to keep up the good work. My brother works for a pharmaceutical company and although they do run a lot of their own research they rely on a lot of funding from sponsors, which in these times is hard to come by.

They are continually improving treatment for breast cancer, which my family for one is very greatful for :thumbup:

Back