Input new on tires....

Where abouts in NorCal are you?

East Bay, Pleasant Hill. I'm actually a Native Friscan.

Tires, tires, tires. I ended up getting the Michellen PR2s. Only to cancel the order.

I forked over the extra bones for the Metzlers Interact Z8's. Outside the forum I had a couple of good reviews from some friends. It was tough letting go of the Michellens. One of them actually arrived after being cancelled. Oh well. The Metzlers should arrive today.:thumbup:

Last edited:
East Bay, Pleasant Hill. I'm actually a Native Friscan.

Tires, tires, tires. I ended up getting the Michellen PR2s. Only to cancel the order.

I forked over the extra bones for the Metzlers Interact Z8's. Outside the forum I had a couple of good reviews from some friends. It was tough letting go of the Michellens. One of them actually arrived after being cancelled. Oh well. The Metzlers should arrive today.:thumbup:

ty for post had the same questions now they are answered think ill be doing the same as you down here in so cal :BLAA:

This method has proven to reduce tire life and as such when DONE PROPERLY for sustained periods of time, well - you will need a new tire! As for the front. you're on your own!

PS - pic is complements of ChevyFazer! :thumbup:

43715d1342269215-fz6-loves-turns-imageuploadedbytapatalk1342269212.285752.jpg

Hell yeah!!! lol my sig says it all (I think it says it still at least)

I'm not completely useless, I'm often used as a bad example!!!

ty for post had the same questions now they are answered think ill be doing the same as you down here in so cal :BLAA:

I'm not knocking the Michelen PRII's. There are just so many good reviews of the Pilot Road IIs. Of course it is an older dual comp tire. But I also read a few people claimed the PRIII's weren't as good as the Metzlers interact 8's. my understanding the PRIIIs are basically the Pilot Road II's, but are more of a wet tire because there have more serrations in the tire. So between the michellen theory, and the excellent reviews of the Metzlers by several friends. I just went with the Metzlers. Will give em a shot. I am sure all of the tires mentioned above are better than the stockies (BT-020 's).

Hell yeah!!! lol my sig says it all (I think it says it still at least)

I'm not completely useless, I'm often used as a bad example!!! :spank: :spank:

He just needs a few tips on "how to initiate the burn" so he feels better about buying new tires!!!

Thanks Chev!

Back