Ipswich Toy Run

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
G'day Bris Fizzers , If anybody is interested the annual Ipswich Toy Run is on again :cheer: :cheer: , Sunday the 14th of December meeting at Brassall shopping centre , Hunter St Brassall at 08:30 for a 10:00 departure..... The ride is free or you can make a $15 donation which in return gets you a participation badge/pin , breakfast , bottle of water , tea/coffee and a ticket in the raffle !!!!......... Then ride then finishes up at the Ipswich Turf Club...... The ride is organised by the Lockyer branch of the Ulysses club and is aiding the Salvo's and the Arthritis Research Centre..... It's all for a good cause so come on join in the fun and show your support :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Come on you lot up in Brisvegas.....this post has been up for 5 days now, surely someone can get their butt into gear to give Hump's some FZ6 company on this charitable event!

:spank:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Come on you lot up in Brisvegas.....this post has been up for 5 days now, surely someone can get their butt into gear to give Hump's some FZ6 company on this charitable event!

:spank:

Same day as ours, so we can't go:(.

All those bikes to ogle:thumbup:. A good cause:cheer:. And gambling:rockon:...lol...it's a day that's got it all. I must admit, my idea of gambling is going in the chook raffle at the pub:spank:.
Cheers
Mike

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We all so desperately need a teleporter/beam me up scotty thingamajig on our bikes....... Damn it the \"Back to the future\" movies said we would :( .... Doc and Marty lied to us :spank:

Maybe they have built it....just need to produce the 1.21 jigawatts whatever they are, to run the flux capacitor.:D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well looks like im flying solo on Sunday :( , no takers so far...... Ohh well , i'll fly the flag high for Brissy and you never know i might meet up with a few more fizzers there that dont know about the forum :D.... I know there are heaps of them out there coz i see them daily and i know there are at least 5 of us in Ipswich...... I've even thought of putting a flyer in the window of our local Yamaha dealer :thumbup: , i know ive got it bad but i just love my Fizzer........

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well looks like im flying solo on Sunday :( , no takers so far...... Ohh well , i'll fly the flag high for Brissy and you never know i might meet up with a few more fizzers there that dont know about the forum :D.... I know there are heaps of them out there coz i see them daily and i know there are at least 5 of us in Ipswich...... I've even thought of putting a flyer in the window of our local Yamaha dealer :thumbup: , i know ive got it bad but i just love my Fizzer........

well that's no good!cmon brisbanites,if your lurking as a guest,get in here and be part of the fun!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah thats right , they probably are all the ones lurking in the Australia thread on a daily basis......... :Lurking: :spank: :spank: :spank:

Mate...Ozzieboy & me were just discussing your plight!!!! If only it wasnt 2600km's to get to your run....if it was only 1500, we would probably come!!!!

:thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mate...Ozzieboy & me were just discussing your plight!!!! If only it wasnt 2600km's to get to your run....if it was only 1500, we would probably come!!!!

LOL , damn.... Missed by that much :D , i'll forgive you guys but just this once , at least someone's discussing my issues :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL , damn.... Missed by that much :D , i'll forgive you guys but just this once , at least someone's discussing my issues :thumbup:

I like the idea of the Flyer in the Yamaha Dealer...i have got at least 2 shops telling all new buyers of FZ6's about this forum....they will come, when i joined, there was only 1 thread in the Aussie section!!!!!

That was April, or May, by memory.

So i reckon it will get better.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like the idea of the Flyer in the Yamaha Dealer...i have got at least 2 shops telling all new buyers of FZ6's about this forum....they will come, when i joined, there was only 1 thread in the Aussie section!!!!!

That was April, or May, by memory.

So i reckon it will get better.

Yeah i think im going to go with the flyer idea and tell the sales reps to let it be known to all FZ6 buyers that we are here and want to ride , like they say If you book them they will come :thumbup: :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah i think im going to go with the flyer idea and tell the sales reps to let it be known to all FZ6 buyers that we are here and want to ride , like they say If you book them they will come :thumbup: :D

Well hopefully.....We havent had anyone new for a while in Adelaide....just one from Mildura....which is quite a way from Adelaide....

:confused:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Not with my rattly piece of junk...lol.

Would have to ride the loaner up there...rofpmsl.:eek:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Should make up a sign to stick up on Toy run day once you reach your destination and see if it attracts any attention from FZ riders.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL...preacher humps of the fz6 forum Brisbane chapter!

LOL , thats me the reverend :thumbup: just like Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction :D...."The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee". :D , i love that movie as you can probably guess :rockon: