Ipswich Toy Run !!!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well its that time of the year again :cheer: A day to make your bike look silly , give to those less fortunate & raise some coin for a great cause :cheer:

Sunday 11th at Brassall Shopping Centre , who's coming ????

Toyrun.org.au - Ipswich

I reckon we should even head out for a ride after it & find a feed :D What do you reckon ??

I'll be there!!!*

*providing the following conditions: Win lottery, quit job, get bike shipped to Oz, get myself shipped to Oz, find nice hotel in Oz, Develop Aussie accent, get a GPS, figure out which way is up :rolleyes: Find Ipswich

Hey, way i'm lookin at it, i've got a good chance! ;) Have fun guys, i'd come if i were in the right hemisphere :thumbup:

I'll be there!!!*

*providing the following conditions: Win lottery, quit job, get bike shipped to Oz, get myself shipped to Oz, find nice hotel in Oz, Develop Aussie accent, get a GPS, figure out which way is up :rolleyes: Find Ipswich

Hey, way i'm lookin at it, i've got a good chance! ;) Have fun guys, i'd come if i were in the right hemisphere :thumbup:

Fingers crossed then? :thumbup:

I'll be there!!!*

Dont worry bout the hotel , you stay at the Humpy house :thumbup:..... Lemme know when you land & i'll pick you up from the airport ;)

Is Kel coming along on her bike Humpy??? We need to see photo's of the bike's all decorated!

:thumbup:

Humpty, our annual toy run Sat 10th- same day as you mate. We usually get 1,500 plus bikes. TON of crusiers:eek:

Much more fun to stand out on a Yamaha!

Post up some pictures if you can and don't forget my favorite XJ1300:thumbup:

Humpty, our annual toy run Sat 10th- same day as you mate. We usually get 1,500 plus bikes. TON of crusiers:eek:

Much more fun to stand out on a Yamaha!

Post up some pictures if you can and don't forget my favorite XJ1300:thumbup:

Yeah we will have around 1500 as well & dont worry , there will be plenty of pics :thumbup:

I do have one in mind. German, made between the 1930's & 40's.

Something like this would be a fantastic project :thumbup:

work.2348780.2.flat,550x550,075,f.german-bmw-motorbike-and-sidecar.jpg

What you doing to your bike Humpy???

:thumbup:

Dunno yet , tinsel is a definate & maybe some reindeer antlers :D A few stuffed toys & im thinking of doing what I saw last year , a bloke got colour hairspray & painted his wheels just for the day.... Didnt harm them in anyway & washes off with soapy water so I may give that a go :thumbup:

Back