Joe rocket manta tank bag

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I cut the tags off this bag and have only used it 3 times. No wear at all and the magnets are very strong. 37.00 shipping included.
4a5876c0-2c2a-b0c2.jpg

4a5876c0-2c41-3cf5.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Epic using Tapatalk Pro.

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Think you've got it on backwards there. The Magnets are strong enough that it wont affect it if that is how you like it on the bike.. just an FYI.

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Think you've got it on backwards there. The Magnets are strong enough that it wont affect it if that is how you like it on the bike.. just an FYI.

Yeah ive had it on the tank both ways but this way it better because of the way you open it. You can get to your stuff easier and see it better as well.

Black_Cirrus

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the same bag and run the other way, the tab works as a zipper protector. but I could see how that way could be better with your tank bra.

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I have the same bag and run the other way, the tab works as a zipper protector. but I could see how that way could be better with your tank bra.

damn you guys are killing me. I keep getting email replies but its not for anyone who is interested!!!:spank::spank::spank::beer:

Black_Cirrus

Reaction score
Visit site
Bump for a good product love mine came with bike, never new how much I'd use one till I had one. And a beer :iconbeer: for S.D.Willie :ban: :D

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the same bag in grey. It's a good bag, and comes with a should strap for taking it off at the end of a ride. Mine also came with a waterproof cover. The magnets work extremely well, and are removable so you can clean any accumulated grit off the magnet pockets (that way metallic debris come off too).

This is a good deal.

GLWS S.D. Willie

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I have the same bag in grey. It's a good bag, and comes with a should strap for taking it off at the end of a ride. Mine also came with a waterproof cover. The magnets work extremely well, and are removable so you can clean any accumulated grit off the magnet pockets (that way metallic debris come off too).

This is a good deal.

GLWS S.D. Willie

Thanks. Tankbag is sold to nighthawk23 pending payment. ;)

Martinezmr89

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok thank you!
If you send a pm ill get a notification for some reason my iPhone does notify me when someone replies on a string message I just saw this haha

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Sorry I forgot to update this thread that the sale has been finalized and shipped out last week. Thanks though for the interest.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using Tapatalk Pro.