Jonacs new FZ6 in faster blue

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That was after riding through hail stones....snow ..... wind ..... rain ...... tornado's and I think there might have even been an earthquake :D

I'm hoping the morning after shots are kept hidden away :eek:

So you did get to practicing the recovery position :thumbup:

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Jonac,

I heard you have quite a nice collection of mods installed on your Fazer. Do you still have the FZ6? What kind of mods did you put on it?

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We were almost practicing CPR but that's another story :D

Glad you're ok Fast Blue One mate .... You had us worried :Sport:

Thanks mate, I had me worried at one point but well on the way now and should be back at work Thurs. :thumbup:

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Jonac,

I heard you have quite a nice collection of mods installed on your Fazer. Do you still have the FZ6? What kind of mods did you put on it?

Hi mate,

FZ6 is gone i'm afraid but if you check my posts you'll find lots of info on what mods I did to it (mainly cosmetic)... I spent a small fortune in the process :)

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
so whats in store for the new "rocket"?

I've already installed some well disguised Symtec heated grip elements under my new renthall grips :) .... Can't recommend this addition enough, 10/10 for the older folk like me who's circulation isn't what it used to be !!!

I also have a set of R6 projector lenses that I am modding to fit in an RR headlight unit ... It may be a while though because I have a 6 week visit to the Falkland Islands coming up in May :(

I fancy a new can for the RR but the funds are tight ... Insurance on it killed me lol

I've also found a guy in the States who mods the dash to intigrate an acuman digi gear :) ... I may be shipping my dials whilst away in the Falklands..

I'm sure I'll find many more things to do with it in the winter months but I'm focussing on enjoying the summer as it is out on the track hopefully.

I'll keep you posted :thumbup:

P.s: The girl I bought it off already added smaller indicators... r&g tail tidy .... carbon tank cap ... single seat cowl etc ..... good girl :D

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've already installed some well disguised Symtec heated grip elements under my new renthall grips :) .... Can't recommend this addition enough, 10/10 for the older folk like me who's circulation isn't what it used to be !!!

I also have a set of R6 projector lenses that I am modding to fit in an RR headlight unit ... It may be a while though because I have a 6 week visit to the Falkland Islands coming up in May :(

I fancy a new can for the RR but the funds are tight ... Insurance on it killed me lol

I've also found a guy in the States who mods the dash to intigrate an acuman digi gear :) ... I may be shipping my dials whilst away in the Falklands..

I'm sure I'll find many more things to do with it in the winter months but I'm focussing on enjoying the summer as it is out on the track hopefully.

I'll keep you posted :thumbup:

P.s: The girl I bought it off already added smaller indicators... r&g tail tidy .... carbon tank cap ... single seat cowl etc ..... good girl :D
Hang on Jonna, you drive a girls bike.........................hmmm