Jus a quick "Hello" to all

Va.Rider

Home in the Old Dominion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just picked up my new FZ6 today (3/23/11). I'm thrilled to have a "new" bike under me with modern technology. I've been the past 15 years on a much moded '89 Honda Hawk that was a lot of fun & much loved but I wanted a bike with longer legs & more room for my own legs. The additional HP of the FZ is also greatly appreciated. What a fine piece of engineering & soooooooo comfortable. So far my only want is new softer / gel type grips, everything else is A++ & then some. I found this site by sheer chance & am really glad to have come across it.
What, in your opinion, should I be thinking about for this bike in the future? I like everything about it so far & don't see it lacking much in any area. I must admit that the sound that I've heard after the addition of some after market cans is appealing - maybe next year. Any thoughts from any of you out there will be welcomed. But for now I'll just say "Hello" - nice getting to know you all & I'm sure I'll be back with lots of questions.

Thanx,
Va.Rider :D

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome! You'll find this is a great place, with loads of info, and helpful people. As for only changing your grips, YEAH RIGHT!! You think that's all you'll be doing, but we know better........;)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:Va.Rider to the forum! Great choice on a new ride! You'll love the FZ6.
Have your sliders on yet? They are probably the first addition everyone does to help your bike minimalize or stop damage if she tips. Also ATTGAT All The Gear All The Time! :rockon: