Just ordered a Corbin Seat

ordnance3466

Reaction score
Visit site
All, as the title says I just ordered a new Corbin. I have gone round and round on what is the best seat for the money. I have read many reviews and decided on a Corbin.

I do have a question for anyone that ordered a seat of the site. the price was $439. There was no shipping charge, yet the site does not advertise free shipping? Is that a second bill that will come later? Thoughts?

Thanks

Dan

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
I bought my Corbin over a year ago but I only paid the price at checkout.

When you first sit on the seat you're going to notice it's real firm. But after your first 250 mile ride you'll find it is worth every penny.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ordnance, are you Ammo? Army, Navy or Air Force? I'm retiring from AFRAT in June.

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!!

:BLAA:

ordnance3466

Reaction score
Visit site
Ordnance, are you Ammo? Army, Navy or Air Force? I'm retiring from AFRAT in June.

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!!

:BLAA:

Well, I was an ordnance (maintenance and ammo) officer in the army...however once you make captain and graduate the advanced course your branch changes to logistics. So I am a logistics officer with a background in maintenance and ammo...but in command of a quartermaster company...its a bit confusing. :thumbup:

Congrats on your retirement...I have 13 years to go.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool.
I kinda went backwards, was commissioned as an officer but stayed in Engineering too long and wasn't selected for Major. I tried for 6 years to join the Reserves as an officer, finally gave up and enlisted in the Reserves for twelve more years. Its been weird, but fun!

David Thompson

Reaction score
Visit site
ive have a corbin and the stock seat. for rides less than an hour i like the stock better because the corbin is slick so i slide forward when i brake when wearing textile riding pants. There is less butt ache with it though.

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
All, as the title says I just ordered a new Corbin. I have gone round and round on what is the best seat for the money. I have read many reviews and decided on a Corbin.

I do have a question for anyone that ordered a seat of the site. the price was $439. There was no shipping charge, yet the site does not advertise free shipping? Is that a second bill that will come later? Thoughts?

Thanks

Dan

Mind keeping me updated on how you like this seat? I'm looking to see if it's worth it as I'm going from MI to CO in july. Don't know if the stock seat would be comfortable enough for that ride...

ordnance3466

Reaction score
Visit site
Xavias, no problem.

My main reason was last year's 1000 mile, week long trip I took. I remember that after about 100-150 miles on the stock seat my ass was sore and I began to dread getting on the next day.