Just saw one of these...

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Was in to my local MC shop today picking up a MotionPro chain alignment tool. On the way across the showroom floor I saw this:

CAFE_lowRes.jpg

It's an '07, apparently brand new Benelli TNT Cafe Racer. Wow! What a sleek looking bike. I did a double take. Started sweating in all my gear because I was only supposed to pick up a the chain tool, but ended up drooling on this baby for almost 30 mins.

Here are the specs: Benelli TNT Cafe Racer

Vertigo

Reaction score
Visit site
:drool: That is one beautiful bike. I would have loved to see that close up :thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I like the concentric wheel adjuster. I imagine the wheel stays aligned at all times!

Last edited:

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like the concentric wheel adjuster. I imagine the wheel stay aligned at all times!

Exactly. None of the PITA little lock nuts, and horribly inaccurate swingarm hash-marks!

The instrument cluster is nice:

Benelli-TNT-899-Cafe-Racer.jpg

The things that I really liked was the single underseat exhaust can, the integrated sub-cowling (still allowing you to see your headers), and the integrated front turn signals.

And all this time I thought Benelli made shotguns... who knew?? :spank:

Last edited:

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Exactly. None of the PITA little lock nuts, and horribly inaccurate swingarm hash-marks!

The instrument cluster is nice:

Benelli-TNT-899-Cafe-Racer.jpg

The things that I really liked was the single underseat exhaust can, the integrated sub-cowling (still allowing you to see your headers), and the integrated front turn signals.

And all this time I thought Benelli made shotguns... who knew?? :spank:

I take serious offense to your shotgun comment (j/k), A Benelli was my first ever bike with a motor in it... a little benelli 50cc minibike
0e72da20.jpg
(yes i still have her in the barn :thumbup:

On the topic of the TNT cafe racer, that's my dream bike :D started on one would love to end up on one.... Did the one in the dealership have a price tag by chance?? didn't even know they sold em in the states.

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I take serious offense to your shotgun comment (j/k), A Benelli was my first ever bike with a motor in it... a little benelli 50cc minibike
0e72da20.jpg

On the topic of the TNT cafe racer, that's my dream bike :D started on one would love to end up on one.... Did the one in the dealership have a price tag by chance?? didn't even know they sold em in the states.

This one is in Halifax, N.S. It was ~$9400 (ish) so it has to be used (although you wouldn't know it).

Beautiful bike... :drool:

In Canada, they are distributed by Crono Motorcraft out on the west coast, in Vancouver.

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
Was in to my local MC shop today picking up a MotionPro chain alignment tool. On the way across the showroom floor I saw this:

CAFE_lowRes.jpg

It's an '07, apparently brand new Benelli TNT Cafe Racer. Wow! What a sleek looking bike. I did a double take. Started sweating in all my gear because I was only supposed to pick up a the chain tool, but ended up drooling on this baby for almost 30 mins.

Here are the specs: Benelli TNT Cafe Racer

jaw%20drop.gif
:drool::drool::drool::drool:
jaw%20drop.gif
I want that machine it's beautiful just looks so streamline and aggressive. I can totally see how you would loose 30 minutes looking at it.

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
0e72da20.jpg

Wow that brings back memories, my brother had that one when we were kids. I had a yellow 65cc benelli, think it was called a hurricane.