Just wanted to say THANKS EVERYONE!

wavriderjb

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I've been a member here on this forum since I got my FZ6 last september, however this is my first post ever. Hopefully, as my knowledge increases, I'll actually have some input and posts of my own, but for now, it's been mostly about searching out answers to some of my newb questions. That being said, I wanted to take a minute to tell everyone on here how much I appreciate the time you all take to answer questions and provide advice. I ride as much as possible, including to and from work on non-raining days, but Memorial Day weekend was the first time my girlfriend and I made a longer trip together, down to my shore house in LBI (New Jersey). On the way down, I couldn't help think that without all the info I had gotten from this forum, I wouldn't, (and thus she wouldn't) be enjoying our ride as much as we were. As I mentally compiled a list of things I have used this forum for I realized it's actually much longer than I ever thought. Here's some highlights of upgrades or mods that I have made after reading posts by members:
1. Two Brother's Exhaust
2. Puig Windscreen
3. Michelin Pilot Road 2 Tires
4. FZ1 Bars and Driven D3 Grips
5. An Arai RX-Q Helmet
6. OES Frame Sliders <--- Never even HEARD of this company until I searched the reviews on sliders, however after receiving them, they installed PERFECTLY and look great IMO
7. Spark Plug Replacement
8. Oil Change
9. Throttle Adjustment
10. Center Stand Removal
11. Basic Cleaning (Chain, Wheels, Etc.)

I'm sure there is even more that I'm forgetting, but in any case, all of it was possible because of the members here who take the time to pass on their information, and for that, I just wanted to say THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH. Also, for any other newer riders who are on this site, all of the above mods/maintenance/upgrades that I performed were all done without making a single post of asking a single question. I see repeat posts or duplicate questions all the time, however make sure to spend a little more time using the "Search" feature because as you can see, I was able to learn quite a bit just researching the posts that already exist. So one last time, thanks to everyone for everything, and keep up the great work!

-Jeff

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Totally appreciate the feelings as I've also benefited so much from this forum.
I am as well so thankful for all the folks that have contributed and continually give to this community.

I'm also thankful for all the cool friends I've made here. :D You all Rock! :rockon:

Special thanks also to Dennis who keeps this all happening on the Big WWW! :rockon:

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome! I did the same thing. Just spent days searching around on here, then got going with the mod addiction.

And +1 to the OES sliders. I was going to skip the sliders, as I didn't really like any of them that much, until I found a thread on them. Now they sit on my FZ lookin' good. :thumbup:

Oh, and :needpics: :D

jjjjime

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes I was in your similar situation! I had come here a lot for information and what not, and just very recently decided to get in on this action. A lot of great guys here, but more importantly...a lot of great guys that know what they're talking about.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Lets see the pictures. :thumbup: We all owe gratitude to all the great riders here. Thanks,

Last edited: