Late model black fz6 spotted in kalamazoo

-Jen-

Reaction score
Visit site
Jen were you at the blessing of the bikes in Holland yesterday? Saw another black FZ there with a girly helmet hanging on the side, I think it was an exo700. Saw a few FZ6Rs too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep that was me, it totally had little pink flower window clings on it too. Don't tell anyone.

I didn't know there was a kzoo group headed up there! It was my first group ride and I didn't see anything on wmriders(havent really looked at this forum till now). Friend was suppose to go with me but he tore his ACL so I just rode up there solo and met up with the group at fox. Had a blast though, so I'm definitely up for more.

CBRF3RIDER

Reaction score
Visit site
Yep that was me, it totally had little pink flower window clings on it too. Don't tell anyone.

I didn't know there was a kzoo group headed up there! It was my first group ride and I didn't see anything on wmriders(havent really looked at this forum till now). Friend was suppose to go with me but he tore his ACL so I just rode up there solo and met up with the group at fox. Had a blast though, so I'm definitely up for more.

Sweet! First time I've actually found someone on here lol. It was organized on a Facebook group that somebody made for Kalamazoo area riders. If you've got a Facebook PM me your last name and I can add you on there if you want! I only knew one of the people in the group but we all ended up having a great time.

View attachment 41997

We went out to the beach afterwards then found a restaurant to eat at.

Did you see my bike at the blessing?

-Jen-

Reaction score
Visit site
Ya shoot me an add for sure, sent ya a pm. I couldn't tell ya if I saw your bike or not. It was kind of overwhelming.

I went there hoping to meet some kzoo people but everyone was all over and I couldn't tell who was from where or what bike went with what person. I'm hoping to catch a few group rides with people in kzoo, I want to check out the life cycle ones and blackhawk. There also might be a wmriders ride headed out to the roadhouse in paw paw from the west main meijer tomorrow night if the weather is good. It's hard to tell if it's all the same people or like six different groups.

And it looks like you guys had a good time. I would have liked to ride out with someone but everyone just kinda bolted in different directions. I thought about randomly following a group but didn't know if I'd end up in grand rapids or kzoo or who knows where lol, so I just went to visit a friend in the area instead. Really looking forward to the baldwin one.

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to be in town for mother's day weekend, who would like to set something up for a ride?

I'm on the WMRiders site too, same screen name.

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
OK then let's say Friday around 5. If anyone has a counter time post it up. We can work out a meet up location and route to ride.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

CBRF3RIDER

Reaction score
Visit site
OK then let's say Friday around 5. If anyone has a counter time post it up. We can work out a meet up location and route to ride.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Are you busy on Saturday? This might work out a bit better. In trying to get some other people to come along too