Lean Angle Jeans - Stay Tuned!

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Fellow riders don't realize the outcome of an accident while wearing regular denim jeans (article):
http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2012/10/why-wearing-jeans-on-a-motorcycle-is-a-really-bad-idea/

A good friend of mine is currently producing a solution for the motorcycle denim jeans market. While I can't provide too much information, I can say that it will have the best ~proven~ impact, abrasion, burst, and tear resistance (included), fully lined protection, fashionable, comfortable, quality fabrics, while looking like normal denim jeans.

Feel free to sign up for future updates: Lean Angle Jeans or his twitter feed https://twitter.com/leananglejeans

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Fellow riders don't realize the outcome of an accident while wearing regular denim jeans (article):
http://hellforleathermagazine.com/20...ally-bad-idea/

A good friend of mine is currently producing a solution for the motorcycle denim jeans market. While I can't provide too much information, I can say that it will have the best ~proven~ impact, abrasion, burst, and tear resistance (included), fully lined protection, fashionable, comfortable, quality fabrics, while looking like normal denim jeans.

Feel free to sign up for future updates: Lean Angle Jeans or his twitter feed https://twitter.com/leananglejeans
HELL FOR LEATHER LINK MISSING
I look forward to some updates, they will have to be pretty special to compete with the already established brands.
Why not ask him to donate a pair to the forum. We can do a lottery the winner gets the jeans and writes an editorial? The editorial can be used for promotion of the product?

Neil

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
HELL FOR LEATHER LINK MISSING
I look forward to some updates, they will have to be pretty special to compete with the already established brands.
Why not ask him to donate a pair to the forum. We can do a lottery the winner gets the jeans and writes an editorial? The editorial can be used for promotion of the product?

Neil

Link fixed, thanks for the heads up.

Not sure about donating a pair, but I will certainly be reporting back with more info once I get personal experience to harp on.

I think most riders will be very pleased when considering ALL factors such as price, protection, style, comfort, flex, breathabity, etc.

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a pair of Draggin Jeans and love them except for 2 issues.
  1. Jeans are just too baggy
  2. no pockets for armor

If the armor pockets were externally accessible that would be good. Also one thing I like about the BMW city pants is the small zippers at the bottom of the legs to allow easier on/off of boots.

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a pair of Draggin Jeans and love them except for 2 issues.
  1. Jeans are just too baggy
  2. no pockets for armor

If the armor pockets were externally accessible that would be good. Also one thing I like about the BMW city pants is the small zippers at the bottom of the legs to allow easier on/off of boots.

I have Draggin jeans as well, and trust me when I tell you, these are wayyyy better.

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
I have Draggin jeans as well, and trust me when I tell you, these are wayyyy better.

I was about ready to pull the trigger on a new pair of kevlar jeans, but given your ringing endorsement maybe I'll wait.

One more thing with regards to sizing "long" on a 38 waist does not mean 34 !! It means at least 36 :)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I feel naked without my A*s or my Motoport GP2 Kevlar pants.
you may think the Motoport stuff is expensive but it's worth every penny. I can wash and hang dry them and they won't degrade.

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
I feel naked without my A*s or my Motoport GP2 Kevlar pants.
you may think the Motoport stuff is expensive but it's worth every penny. I can wash and hang dry them and they won't degrade.

Agreed. Quality materials and a good design go a long way and are well worth every penny.

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
One of many things that Walter White has thought me is that there is no half measures only full measures.

Denim jeans even lined with kevlar is only a half measure.

For me riding a motorcycle is a commitment. I already look like a stormtrooper with all the gear on. Wearing denim jeans won't change that.

That being put aside, I am happy to be proven wrong.

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
I love my BMW City Pants.:thumbup: The armor is great.:cheer:

The lead riders at a recent BMW test day were all wearing these and they look really great. Unfortunately for those of us whose arsehole is a little further from the ground than standard they aren't an option. According to BMW someone with my size waist should have legs that are 4 inches shorter than the ones that the good lord supplied :(

SweaterDude

Broke-zillionaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Honestly, if i cant put my knee on the ground in these new "jeans," then they arent for me. my next investment is some nicer boots, then im going to get some pants i can drag* in. i already know i can get over far enough, but even with my current pants (no pucks) i'm afraid to put the knee out there.

* i know you're not supposed to actually slide the knee on the ground, but even skipping the knee would be painful without a puck.

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
They look good - I was expecting them to be priced a little closer, if not lower, than the Draggins based on what you'd said. They're pretty pricey for jeans. That said they look really nice and are probably a much better fit than anything else out there.

patrickb37

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks good, but it's hard to tell from the pictures where the kevlar coverage is. Most other jeans only have kevlar in the knees and seat. These look like they might have 100% coverage but it's hard to tell since the liner covers it.

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks good, but it's hard to tell from the pictures where the kevlar coverage is. Most other jeans only have kevlar in the knees and seat. These look like they might have 100% coverage but it's hard to tell since the liner covers it.

His post states that there is 100% kevlar coverage throughout the jeans.