LED halo. I give up. Need help.

Jabarker

Reaction score
Visit site
Almost done installing the projector headlight with color changing LED halos kit from Sportbikelites.com. All was fine for about 20 min. I then noticed the left headlight not coming on all the time. And now some of the LEDs on the halo ring won't come on. I wired everything according to the included "diagram." What I need to know is this a wiring problem or faulty LEDs? There are LEDs out on both rings, but it seems to be worse on the left headlight. I don't want to waste more time if there's nothing I can do to fix it.

**Update 1**
About the headlights.....Switched the left headlight (light not coming on) wires to the right side harnes that I knew was working and the light does not come on. Switched the right headlight wires to the left harness (That I thought was not working) and the headlight comes on. Safe to assume that the bulb they sent with the left headlight is no good.

About the halos....I wired the halos directly to power and still some LEDs out. I guess the halos are no good. I'm going to return the entire kit.

Last edited: