Left Foot Peg

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looking for a Left Side Foot Peg that is in good condition... Mine bent when the bike fell over...

IMG_0500_zps61ed505f.jpg

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
is it just the feeler that bent, or the peg itself? I removed the feelers a while ago, because they kept getting hooked on the tops of my boots. They're just threaded in.

odachi13

Reaction score
Visit site
Chinese pegs work fine for me, it was cheaper to buy a set of those than replace just my right peg for OEM.
Only thing is getting the spring in with them, I gave up and they lift up by themselves at around 70mph which is annoying when you reposition your feet.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Chinese pegs work fine for me, it was cheaper to buy a set of those than replace just my right peg for OEM.
Only thing is getting the spring in with them, I gave up and they lift up by themselves at around 70mph which is annoying when you reposition your feet.

:spank: Blasphemy!!!

Good idea, but i happen to find a new clutch handle and a Used OEM foot peg. I don't mind Chinese stuff for some things, but this is my baby!! only the best!! :thumbup:

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
They're cheap on ebay from China. Takes about a week to get them (I've ordered quite a few items from Asia.. no issues to date)

Front Footrest Foot Pegs for Yamaha FJR 1300 FZ1 FZ400 FZ6 FZ6R XJ6 XJR 400 1200 | eBay

Old thread, but relevant to me as I'm finally replacing some bits that took damage from the PO's low speed right side lay down (main faring, right foot peg).
Quick question for you, Eric... Are these cheap-o's on eBay built with enough quality to stand up on them? On long rides, like most riders, I like to stand on the pegs every now and then to give my arse a rest. Hoping these will hold my weight - probably a bad day if one were to give!

Thanks for any feedback.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would go with stock if you are worried. i tend to stand on my pegs too and wouldn't risk it with ebay specials... unless they are oem!! good luck!!

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys. I ordered the eBay pegs a couple days ago, will probably stash them in the ever growing spare parts bin and order up the OEM. (Feeler on the right peg is long gone... I'll add one of those too.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro