Leo Vince carbon fiber exhaust......

cspan

Reaction score
Visit site
I want to buy this exhaust but everywhere I look it says out of stock!!! Anyone have a site I maybe missing to check ?? Thanks for the help

Carlos840

Reaction score
Visit site
It's weird, no site in the US has it in stock, and a few say discontinued, but it is still available in Europe, it can even be bought from the Leo Vince online store in the UK.

On one hand it makes sens that at some point they would discontinue it, since the bike has been out of production 5 years, but then why keep selling it in Europe?

I would send an email to Leo Vince, see if it is permanent, or if they just back ordered and not a priority.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Leo Vince direct is out of stock, which means no one else will have it either, unless they have old stock.

Give LV a call.. they're very good on the phone, from my experience.
Also, consider Scorpion.. about the same price, BUT.. lifetime warranty and no need to ever repack.

cspan

Reaction score
Visit site
I was looking at the leo vince cause of the de- cat does that really make any difference ? Thanks

Carlos840

Reaction score
Visit site
I was looking at the leo vince cause of the de- cat does that really make any difference ? Thanks

Supposedly it helps the engine flow better, now, is there a real life improvement, i am not sure any one can say that for sure.
Modern cats are supposed to be pretty good at not creating to much obstruction.

Now if they have indeed discontinued the carbon fiber one, have you considered the stainless steel one?

It is cheaper, looks pretty sweet and is still available.

DSC_3906_zps9d59fb96.jpg

DSC_3880_zpsfe2e9024.jpg

DSC_3894_zps79590b01.jpg

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had LV carbon on my FZ6. Amazing sounding pipe, but I'd be lying if I said the bike felt stronger/faster.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just read an article in Road Racing World magazine about LV USA closed down and a guy by the name of Tim Calhoun(who ran lv usa) bought the location. He struck a deal with LV to carry the products and many others.The new name will be Specialized Products Distribution. Hopefully all is not lost with LV, as I love the exhaust.

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
Leo Vince have done the job well for me since 2010. Still very happy with the LV setup.

Besides the cat elmininate the one other selling point of LV is the db killers that are included. If you want to go hooligan leave the db killers out but for the rest of us the db killers give a very sweet sounding, mellow growl that won't piss off your neighbors at 6am

cspan

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks everyone I ended up calling LV USA today. I was told that the pipes where on back order for like 8 weeks......