Leo Vince Exhaust

marsh0787

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey,

I've got a '08 FZ6 and really like the Leo Vince exhaust. Problem is that I keep finding only slip ons for '06 and lower models, will these fit? And does anyone know if there are any full exhaust systems for the bike? Thanks.

sideshow_downs

Finally Summer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
First off :welcome: to the forum

Yes the slip ons will work on your bike. The exhaust is the same for 04 and up.

Where in Buffalo you from? Im originally from Niagara Falls

marsh0787

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks. I live right off Niagara Falls Blvd. in Amherst, I can't wait for the snow to thaw so I can get the bike out.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yep, 04+ exhaust is all the same and no full exhausts that we have found yet. the Leo's are definitely a nice looking set of cans!

also welcome to the forum!!!

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! the leo vince will not work for that year. 04-06 has a differnt cat elm. you have to get 07-08. trust me i just bought some. call pipecity.com and tell them that you talked to me JOSH, and he told me about the deal you gave him for $636.00us out the door. they said if you say i told you they will give you the same deal, you wont find any where cheaper. any other pipe would work for 04-08 but the leo's. because the leos are a cat back exhaust not just a slip on. they cats are differnt sizes between those years. here a link for the price deal!
http://www.600riders.com/forum/grou...ce-ti-cf-636-00-shiped-our-forum-members.html

here the place i got the deal from and it has your year 2008 ones. if you look between the year its a differnt part number. these are the ones you want
http://www.pipecity.com/Search/Cate...1/Street/_2/Yamaha/_3/FZ6/_4/2008/ManuID/1488

Last edited: