Leo Vince exhaust

Here's another nice shot :)

watermark.php

Got an Evotech tail tidy on the way to finish it off nicely ...

I LOVE THIS BIKE SO MUCH ....

Today is a good day ;)

They went in very easily ... I managed to do the install myself in about an hour and that included searching the net for the correct instructions !! they sent me instructions for a bandit !! I can forgive them though ;)

Last edited:
Added a few more bits today :)

Removed the passenger foot pegs ... I won't be needing them til I can ride it properly on my own !! Gonna cut some thin black foam to shape and stick on where the bolts were ... A job for tomorrow..

Added an Evotech Tail tidy (or fender eliminator as you know it )

Also Added some Paddock stand frame sliders ... Also Evotech.

watermark.php

watermark.php

Hope you like ..... I certainly do :thumbup:

Last edited:
its looking good i was going to remove my rear pegs as i dout i will be carrying a passenger but then my old mans bsa broke down to night and i had carry back to get the van

I need a sound clip!:eek: Those do look really sweet, but I'm not sure I'm ready to give up my Two Brother yet.

I need a sound clip!:eek: Those do look really sweet, but I'm not sure I'm ready to give up my Two Brother yet.

I'll try and borrow a mates camcorder ... Not sure the video facility on my camera will do them justice ... I'll give it a try and see what I can come up with :)

Not my sound clip but I can confirm it sounds very similar to mine ;)

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCOnFGgO2eI[/nomedia]

Added a few more bits today :)

Removed the passenger foot pegs ... I won't be needing them til I can ride it properly on my own !! Gonna cut some thin black foam to shape and stick on where the bolts were ... A job for tomorrow..

Added an Evotech Tail tidy (or fender eliminator as you know it )

I also removed the passenger steps, I painted the original bolts in black, this looks very clean.
Maybe an idea for you ?

Why didn't you order the tailtidy for the mini blinkers ? this unit doesn't have the large holes for the blinkers, but smaller ones where you can fit mini blinkers into :)

I'm gonna order a set of carbon Devil's tomorrow. As previous said. Two Brothers are way to expensive here in the EU :(

I've installed the Carbon Devil's this weekend.
Sounds great. But I'm a little bit dissapointed with the finish of these units.

The installation was rather annoying because I couldn't get them alligned correctly and took them off multiple times before I was statisfied
Also, the weld on the "hanger" for the license plate is too wide and they will touch the carbin whilst driving, this will cause damage to the carbon.
A second thing is that there are tiny weldspots melted to the end tip. Not noticable from a distance, but it shouldn't be there.

The dB killers are not very easy to install/remove. They are installed with a rivet (?). I had to drill them out, and I will modify them by tapping an allen bolt in them so I can fit and remove them easiliy

Conclusion: good damper, but the finish installation could be much better.
Conclusion 2: last Devil I've bought.

Last year I bought a damper for my FZS600 from a local company, the finish was much better and I've even recieved some goodies with the damper. The prices are comparable to the devil.

pics:
Index of /starwing1/fz6 s2/exhaust

I've installed the Carbon Devil's this weekend.
Sounds great. But I'm a little bit dissapointed with the finish of these units.

The installation was rather annoying because I couldn't get them alligned correctly and took them off multiple times before I was statisfied
Also, the weld on the "hanger" for the license plate is too wide and they will touch the carbin whilst driving, this will cause damage to the carbon.
A second thing is that there are tiny weldspots melted to the end tip. Not noticable from a distance, but it shouldn't be there.

The dB killers are not very easy to install/remove. They are installed with a rivet (?). I had to drill them out, and I will modify them by tapping an allen bolt in them so I can fit and remove them easiliy

Conclusion: good damper, but the finish installation could be much better.
Conclusion 2: last Devil I've bought.

Last year I bought a damper for my FZS600 from a local company, the finish was much better and I've even recieved some goodies with the damper. The prices are comparable to the devil.

pics:
Index of /starwing1/fz6 s2/exhaust

They do look nice Starwing !! and I've heard the sound on those devils is awsome ... How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking ?

They do look nice Starwing !! and I've heard the sound on those devils is awsome ... How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking ?

I paid around €675 for them. Found them on the internet €15 cheaper though. But I ordered them here at a local dealer.

Back