Lionheart Moto Leathers

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all, ever since my low side on thanksgiving morning I've really been more "safety conscious". I was wearing my A* T-GP-R Air jacket, with my AGVsport Solare pants, but I feel like they wouldn't hold up in a crash again, so I decided to up my safety game.

I had heard of Lionheart Moto through Brittany Morrow on facebook (she's the "rock the gear" lady.) Hadn't really heard anything else about them, but I needed leathers and their stuff looked legit.

Lionheart moto's website: LionHeart Moto

Well, I ordered them about 3 weeks ago, and this morning they shipped! Full Two-piece leather suit with full perforation for $550 ($500 for the suit, $50 for perforation, and custom sizing is apparently $120, but if you talk to him, you might be able to get it for less. He told me $50 when I emailed him.). I even got free kangaroo leather gloves since I bought before the new year. (He had a sale going on).

About the company - Customer service is EXCELLENT. The guy seriously gets back to you within a couple hours, gives regular updates on your suit, and sends high quality pictures once a piece is complete.

I'll do an in depth review of the suit once it comes in, (hopefully monday) but I just wanted to give you all a heads up.

And now for pictures of my suit and gloves!!! :)
Kangaroo leather gloves.
rgZygl.jpg

Full front:
aRtTVl.jpg

Full Back:
CSYhXl.jpg

Jacket:
3aEnVl.jpg

Pants:
oX786l.jpg

Sucky part: next week tuesday will have a high of 12 F here in michigan.. so no riding for a while. :(

Just means I need to get some red rim tape to match the suit now ;)

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
PRELIMINARY REVIEW

So I got the leathers and gloves in today!!! Awesome.

After trying them on, here's what I have to say for it.

Things to keep in mind: this is an entry level suit

Fit
These fit me a little big. But I didn't really take too close of measurements and honestly, the suit does fit well except in a little bit of the chest area. But I can figure out something there. :) (It'll actually come in handy a bit when I need to wear something underneath.) Overall, it feels VERY comfortable when sitting on the bike, and the 360 degree zipper works great! I have a short torso and long legs and this suit works perfect for me. If I could go back, though, I might opt for the custom sizing and get sized up at a tailor. But Hindsight is 20/20. Just at thought. Oh, and the armor in the forearms is very large. I might switch that out for the ones from my alpinestars jacket as they were a little smaller and fit a little better.

Finish
This leather is TOUGH. But the great part is that it's flexible in all the right areas! I feel VERY safe in this suit. A lot safer than my A* textile jacket + AGVsport solare mesh pants. Leather is great quality, the stitching looks and feels great as well. The stretch panels are in the right places, and everything just looks good. I really like it and like the way it looks, and can't wait to try it out!!!

Side note: Kangaroo leather gloves are LIGHTWEIGHT. Holy cow these things are awesome!

Oh, and I only have one picture now and it's not great quality. but more will follow!

379208_4372260185200_35699107_n.jpg