Looking for an 04-06 euro headlight

Davey

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all,

So after living in France for one year I finally need to matriculate my UK Fazer and get French plates. Importing it will be a bureaucratic nightmare I am sure (you have to get so many bits of paper stamped etc!).

Luckily I don't have to make too many changes to the bike itself as the digital clocks change to kph at the touch of button! :cheer:

The only thing I need to change is the headlights, as the UK in it's need to be different from the rest of the continent and assert our 'independence', and we drive on the left :rockon:

So, has anyone in Europe gone the naked route from a Fazer and have their old headlights knocking around in their garage? If so, and you want to part with them in return for a reasonable sum of money let me know!

I kind of want to keep the fairing for now, although this is tempting me somewhat to go naked myself! I just can't be bothered with the hassle of the job (despite some excellent guides on here on how to do it!).

Cheers!

Davey

Davey

Reaction score
Visit site
you might want to broarden your search to the U.S too

Yes, I thought about that but there are a couple of issues. First being postage costs, and second being that the headlight must display an 'E' mark, showing it meets European standards. I am not sure if US headlights have this, and I KNOW the French inspector will not pass it without it!