Where else but mulholland!
[youtubevid]cxnW95rdTd0[/youtubevid]

Last edited:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
DUDE! Careful w/the title there ya scared me for a second! :spank::spank::spank::spank:

Anyway - lucky guy there in that the Honda lifted and didn't just run his dumb@ss over! Epic FAIL!!! :popcorn:

Brackson

Touring Member
Reaction score
Visit site
DUDE! Careful w/the title there ya scared me for a second! :spank::spank::spank::spank:

Anyway - lucky guy there in that the Honda lifted and didn't just run his dumb@ss over! Epic FAIL!!! :popcorn:

Agreed, I thought it was Tejkowskit that had crashed when I first saw the thread.

On a separate note, I watched alot of the videos the same guy posted and all I could think as I watched them is, that road needs a sign reminding riders that it is not a track, and maybe providing directions to Laguna Seca, or another track in the area. Many of the injuries I saw would not have happened or would have been much more mild on a track. I especially felt bad for the guys riding the bicycles in one of the videos.

Clearly alot of the riders treat it like a track, leaning off the bikes, wearing full leather suits, they really should know better.

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Hahaha my bad I didn't even think of that!! I fixed it.

I was surprised when they pulled the guy out from under and he just got up like nothing lol. He'll be sore in the. Morning!

Agreed, I thought it was Tejkowskit that had crashed when I first saw the thread.

On a separate note, I watched alot of the videos the same guy posted and all I could think as I watched them is, that road needs a sign reminding riders that it is not a track, and maybe providing directions to Laguna Seca, or another track in the area. Many of the injuries I saw would not have happened or would have been much more mild on a track. I especially felt bad for the guys riding the bicycles in one of the videos.

Clearly alot of the riders treat it like a track, leaning off the bikes, wearing full leather suits, they really should know better.

I wonder how effective signs would be. There would obviously be those who ignore the sign, but would it cause others to think twice about their riding/driving? My guess would be most would blow it off as nothing.

Water Bear

Fireball
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I wonder how effective signs would be. There would obviously be those who ignore the sign, but would it cause others to think twice about their riding/driving? My guess would be most would blow it off as nothing.

Given the skills and equipment most of those guys have, I'd bet they know about closed tracks.

payneib

Reaction score
Visit site

You just saw that guy low side under a car right?

All these videos I see from mulhuland just make me think, "idiot wannabes playing at bikes".

To say I'm not impressed by any of it, is an understatement.

Water Bear

Fireball
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You just saw that guy low side under a car right?

All these videos I see from mulhuland just make me think, "idiot wannabes playing at bikes".

To say I'm not impressed by any of it, is an understatement.

Maybe you're right...TBH I am still more or less a noob at motorcycling.

But, never forget...one can have skills and be an idiot. Blah

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Skills or no skills they already know the law, and I'm sure have seen all the same videos, and they are still ignorant enough to do this which leads me to believe signage would be meaningless toward them. They know where the tracks are, but still choose public roads.