Man points gun at horse and buggy rider in road rage incident

The Dude

abides
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a crazy story from my neck of the woods...
Man points gun at horse and buggy rider in road rage incident
A Kinzers man pointed a gun at the driver of a horse and buggy in a road rage incident in Gap on Tuesday, police said.
Michael McHenry, 70, of Kinzers, was driving along Route 741 in the Gap area at about 7 p.m. when his car cut off a horse and buggy, state police Trooper Jeffrey Swope said.
McHenry and the 44-year-old Kinzers man who was driving the horse and buggy exchanged words and parted, Swope said.
But they met up again shortly afterward in the Weis Market parking lot at 5360 Lincoln Highway, Gap, he said.
McHenry displayed a handgun and pointed it at the 44-year-old during the "road rage incident," Swope said. The trooper would not say if the gun was loaded.
Police charged McHenry with terroristic threats before District Judge Isaac Stoltzfus.

Read more: Man points gun at horse and buggy rider in road rage incident - News

Be careful out there, guys! If people are pulling guns on the Amish, Lord knows what they have in store for motorcyclists.

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
I bet he couldn't pull that sh1t on him;

chuck_will_kick_your_ass.jpg

8 Amazing facts proving this:

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity—twice.

Chuck Norris doesn’t read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

When Chuck Norris does division, there are no remainders.

Chuck Norris can blow bubbles with beef jerky.

Chuck Norris can get Blackjack with just one card.

:BLAA:

:hijack: sorry :spank:

Last edited:

dstaffx

Reaction score
Visit site
I bet he couldn't pull that sh1t on him;

chuck_will_kick_your_ass.jpg

8 Amazing facts proving this:

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity—twice.

Chuck Norris doesn’t read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

When Chuck Norris does division, there are no remainders.

Chuck Norris can blow bubbles with beef jerky.

Chuck Norris can get Blackjack with just one card.

:BLAA:

:hijack: sorry :spank:

When Chuck Norris does push-up the earth moves up and down.

Chuck Norris sleeps with the light on because the dark is afraid of him.

Superman wears Chuck Norris underpants

Chuck Norris puts all his eggs in one basket

(edit)
Chuck Norris once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

:D

Last edited:

The Dude

abides
Reaction score
Visit site
What's with this Chuck Norris nonsense? That dude peddles home exercise equipment. Walt Kowalski administers the street justice in these parts.

Take care now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riNuW2SlLv0]Best Quotes of Gran Torino[/ame]

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
What's with this Chuck Norris nonsense? That dude peddles home exercise equipment. Walt Kowalski administers the street justice in these parts.

Take care now.

Best Quotes of Gran Torino

dude, I had a college professor named Steve Rothman, he introduced himself as the dude in the beginning of every semester and he was a complete nut job..he would wear the dude sweater to his lectures.. I wish you could meet him :D

here is a pretty cleaned up picture of him, when I met him he looked exactly like your avatar :rof: minus the wetness

http://www.footlights.com/madison/f...he-american-tribal-love-rock-musical-894.html

Last edited:

The Dude

abides
Reaction score
Visit site
dude, I had a college professor named Steve Rothman, he introduced himself as the dude in the beginning of every semester and he was a complete nut job..he would wear the dude sweater to his lectures.. I wish you could meet him :D

Sounds like he had tenure. That's pretty awesome. I had a few weird ones, but none that reminded me of His Dudeness.