Minnesota Riders? Do any exist?

Grainbelt

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, I saw that. Wind out of the SE at 30mph and chance of severe storms. That's usually the worst kind. Our route goes thru every low valley and wash that could possibly flash flood as well. Forecast for La Crosse is as bad or worse.

Bummer.

CBallman

Reaction score
Visit site
Yea....forecast doesn't look so hot :( Im backing out guys, plus theres a bar crawl tonight in River falls :BLAA: so now I know what Im doing tonight!! Hopefully we can take a raincheck and I can catch up on another ride soon and hopefully on a better day!

Grainbelt

Reaction score
Visit site
A month went by already? EEK.

I'm sorta sequestered here until my sister in law has their next kid, so I can babysit the other one while they're at the hospital. So this weekend is out (Mother's Day, anyway).

Can't really commit to next weekend either, though I'd like to...

What's on everybody's schedule?

cdubyamn

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys!!! I created this thread last summer and disappeared. LOL Sorry. I would love to meet you guys and go ride. I got my FZ6 last June. Have gotten almost 6k on it since then. Would love to put some more miles on.

I am from Delano, MN 09 FZ6. Try to get out riding a little bit every weekend. But really enjoy getting long rides in. I have a wife and 2 kids and 1 more on the way so I have to plan out my rides. But let me know when you guys are up for riding and I will do my best to join.

I am going to try and chat more on this forum. I normally just lurk on MNSBR, but not to many people with FZ5's

Anyhow glad to see my thread from last summer is still going.

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

dpaul007

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd totally be up for a ride, (as soon as I get my clutch slave lever back from killer noodle, that is) but seems like all the good stuff is over an hour from where I am.

I'll keep an eye out for rides and make the ones I can. My summer is half filled already.

cdubyamn

Reaction score
Visit site
Second weekend in June might be good. I a couple of buddies of mine (not on this forum) plan to do a ride Sat the 2nd of June as well. I will keep you guys posted as your more than welcome to join in. They have the ride already planned out I think, but I have to get details.

cdubyamn

Reaction score
Visit site
Again like I said, a couple buddies of mine and myself have a ride scheduled for the 2nd of june. All are welcome to come. I will pick a meeting spot and let you know this week. Obviously this will only happen if we don't get 10 inches of rain like we been getting.

arebman

Reaction score
Visit site
I am also a "MN" rider.

Currently live in Fargo, grew up in Maple Grove area and am down there a lot, esp. during the summer.

My June is already busied up, but if anything happens around July let me know!

2006 Red FZ6C heading up and down 94!

TSRBrad

Reaction score
Visit site
It's a maintenance weekend for me... my ass needs a break from the past week. Then it's an oil change, chiseling the bugs off the front of the bike and a nap. :drool:

Perhaps next weekend.

Clay350

Reaction score
Visit site
Wish I could. Girlfriend in town this weekend. I just rode 1100 miles last weekend but am ready for more. It never gets old.

ricefazer

Reaction score
Visit site
Eden Prairie, MN 55344. I'm good for anytime and meeting anywhere in the metro area as long as its not super early in morning