Mobil 1 4T 10W-40 Oil

Oh NOO! Another oil thread. Do you know what you just started by asking this? In answer to your question, I know that Autozone carries this oil. PRICEY! About $9 per quart. No doubt, you just started a fight over oil.

Oh NOO! Another oil thread. Do you know what you just started by asking this? In answer to your question, I know that Autozone carries this oil. PRICEY! About $9 per quart. No doubt, you just started a fight over oil.
I know, I searched first and was amused.. but I'm at work and don't have time to sort through a bunch of topics.

Advance does not carry it. I went again with mobil one 15,000 mile extended performance. Purolator 14610 pure one today. 22,586 miles. all but 250 miles on mobil one. Yay Mobile ONE!!!!

I picked everything up at AutoZone after work... had a heck of a time getting the old filter off. Had to stab it with a screwdriver and curse several times before it came off. :spank:

I've had to do the old screw driver trick myself. I know walmart also sells mobile 1 4t. It's funny, autozone sells mobile 1 4t oil but no bike filters. While advanced sells fram bike filters and only carries valvoline standard oil. Not that I use standard bike filters, just thought it was funny.

I've had to do the old screw driver trick myself. I know walmart also sells mobile 1 4t. It's funny, autozone sells mobile 1 4t oil but no bike filters. While advanced sells fram bike filters and only carries valvoline standard oil. Not that I use standard bike filters, just thought it was funny.

not true. They carry mobile 1 filter # 108 & 110. Which cross references to fram etc.

Ha.. I had to destroy the filter to get it off the first time as well. I had a metal "socket" type filter wrench that goes over the top, but the darn thing didn't grab. So I ran out and bought a band wrench, which does the job.

Hey Rocky529: Are you insinuating that Shell Rotella is SEWAGE? Obviously, you have a major problem with Shell Rotella or else, why aren't you using it?

When I went to Walmart to get Mobil 1 for the fz the sales associate said they don’t carry it any more.:( He didn’t seem to know if it was a nation wide policy or just for that store.:confused: Luckily I found some at Joe’s Outdoor store along with the Mobil 1 filter.:thumbup:

I Run royal purple max cycle oil and K&N oil filter It is awesome to put a socket on the oil filter and it comes right off. Plus K&N makes an awesome oil filter.:rockon:

I know, I searched first and was amused.. but I'm at work and don't have time to sort through a bunch of topics.
And we have the time, energy or resolve to go back through those threads for you.......................What am I your personal oil finding secretary?

BIG LOL ONLY J/K

Nelly

Last edited:
Back